Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Shoulder Guard has annoyingly diluted the Granum Void drop table.

DrivaMain

On 2020-06-12 at 9:43 AM, (PSN)Deeceem said:

They actually did it again? Almost 30% too? Six times the Seeding Step duplicate fun!

Steve Carell Lol GIF

Seeding step ephemera seriously needs to be addressed. I've got about 100 of them and I can't sell them to anyone, it's pointless to get more than 1 of and should be in the arbitration shop. 

Edited by (XBOX)l Saminator l

18 hours ago, (NSW)albadicentra said:

There are many people who care about getting all the weapons and the ephemeras, once again this post isn’t about you or whining about protea.

Then move them else where.... 

Have you stopped to consider why you have to jump through this Hoop to get Sisters Weapons but not for Lich Weapons.... Or do I just Swallow whatever DE crams down your throat and beg for more ? 🤔

• Like 1

Hi, this post still isn’t about that. This post is about a reward from a bonus mission objective being literally nothing, stop trying to make this about something else. Make your own post if you want to complain about the issues with the sister/lich system or warframe part drop rates. The issue discussed in this post is that there is a 30% drop rate for a one time cosmetic on the highest reward tier of the most difficult version of a game mode.

• Like 1