Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relic Recruitment Etiquette

Galoain

Question

I have in my possession a couple of Relics that have since been vaulted, and I've refined them to Radiant in the hopes of getting the better prizes from them, but I'm concerned because I only really have one shot at each, and I worry that if I just go into a Public Void Fissure mission where people bring along whatever Relics they have the most of, RNG will not be kind to me and I'll end up wasting the Relics and my shot at getting the specific Prime parts I need.

I figure the best way to mitigate this risk is to recruit players with the same Relics, all of us bringing the same Relic refined the same way to maximize the chances of getting the gold-tier rewards all around, but I don't want to just go into Recruitment Chat and shout "HEY ANYBODY GOT RELIC X AND WANNA TEAM UP TO HOPEFULLY GET SPECIFIC PRIME PARTS?!"  What's the best way to phrase my request so I'm not being rude in the chat?  I'm not sure what the "do's and don'ts" of Recruitment Chat are, especially when soliciting strangers to form a team for a specific mission.

2 answers to this question

Just keep in mind the current "new" relics usually only get farmed in the first week of their release.  You might get a group in the 2nd week.   After that you are going to be spending hours trying to put a group together.  

----------

Also yes only using 1 radiant relic would be a waste, the chances of getting the rare is very small even with radiant.  So I highly recommend trying to put a group together over just running a single relic.  

------------------

I have an idea to let everyone work on whatever relic they want, do it in a random group,  and still have a good shot at rewards but nobody seems to support it.  But I think the above situation is stupid and unneeded,  Having to find 3 other people who want to do the exact same relic.  

Edited by (PS4)AbBaNdOn_