The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Broken Codex scans

MaiNeym

Il y a 17 heures, dwqrf a dit :

Couldn't it be the new Heart of Deimos quest end boss ? Someone told me the quest isn't replayable, but if it would be, maybe going there with a bonewidow with astral autopsy could do the trick ? Speculating.

It's me who said that the quest isn't replayable and when you fight the boss you use a old voidrig so no melee weapons and you don't have acces to your gear so you can't scan it.

В 24.08.2024 в 11:54, Momoque2 сказал:

No, the new entry is not Deimos Rogue voidrig, because its between Rogue Voidrig and his eximus version. It may be the deimos rogue voidrig (ally voidrig) but in this case DE forgot to put Deimos in his name. And for the Rogue voidrig eximus, did you try to scan the one that spawn in basic alchemy? Did you try to use dante, simaris scanner, heliocor ?

It's not Ally Voidrig, verified (took the simplest mission and looked for them on the Cambion Drift).
Meanwhile, the Deimos Rogue Bonewidow in the Codex is an Ally Bonewidow.
This looks more like a duplicate.

Il y a 5 heures, --Apollyon-- a dit :

It's not Ally Voidrig, verified (took the simplest mission and looked for them on the Cambion Drift).
Meanwhile, the Deimos Rogue Bonewidow in the Codex is an Ally Bonewidow.
This looks more like a duplicate.

its more complicated than that for the Deimos Rogue Bonewidow, This entry is the mix of 2 ennemies the ally voidrig and the Deimos Rogue Bonewidow of the isolation vault1724851079-deimosrogue-bonewidow.jpg

On 2024-08-28 at 9:18 PM, Momoque2 said:

its more complicated than that for the Deimos Rogue Bonewidow, This entry is the mix of 2 ennemies the ally voidrig and the Deimos Rogue Bonewidow of the isolation vault

So is the entry possible to obtain then?

On 2024-09-05 at 6:23 PM, Momoque2 said:

Yes, you just need to scan a ally bonewidow or a deimos rogue bonewidow and it will count for a deimos rogue bonewidow.

For the sake of absolute clarity, you were affirming in this comment that the "Deimos Rogue Bonewidow" scan was possible to obtain and not the new voidrig entry between the "Rogue Voidrig" and the "Rogue Voidrig Eximus"; is that correct?

Based on where this entry is alphabetically located in the codex, I would conclude, as others already have, that this appears to be a duplicate entry.

Il y a 13 heures, GameGuyPrime a dit :

For the sake of absolute clarity, you were affirming in this comment that the "Deimos Rogue Bonewidow" scan was possible to obtain and not the new voidrig entry between the "Rogue Voidrig" and the "Rogue Voidrig Eximus"; is that correct?

Based on where this entry is alphabetically located in the codex, I would conclude, as others already have, that this appears to be a duplicate entry.

In the message you've put in your comment I was speaking about the Deimos Rogue bonewidow not the duplicate or the rogue voidrig.

I already said that the new entry was a duplicate. I never said the opposite, I just said that the existing entry of the Deimos rogue bonewidow is the mix of 2 ennemies. So you can either scan a deimos rogue bonewidow found in isolation vault or a ally voidrig for the existing entry of the deimos rogue bonewidow.

Edited by Momoque2