Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven price-gouging

Leqesai

Am 18.6.2020 um 09:59 schrieb Varja99:

I dont see the problem if people what to spend large amounts of plat on rivens let them. If the seller and buyer are happy with the deal then i see no harm done

the buyer and seller are happy cause mostly they make some sneaky TOS breaking trades behind the back... "paypal-service" ... etc.

1 hour ago, IIAc3sII said:

All of this makes it harder for new players to get any plat at all and almost forces them to buy plat with money

I have never bright plat but have already accumulated over 2000 plat. It’s not hard to get plat through trading.

And high riven prices help that. It means you don’t need to put in as much effort. The reason Rivens are such a highly traded item is that it has a high demand and low supply, that makes it very lucrative and makes farming juba a very good way of making plat.

Its like scarlet spear, it ruined the arcane market and conversely one of the most interesting parts of the game - eidolon fights.

DE needs to be very careful, if they ruin the riven market many players would outright quit - and their hordes of plat with them. It would also make getting a decent amount of plat a lot harder for newer players.