Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protea 4th ability Line Of Sight bug

Funkzie

This is NOT just a simulacrum bug, u will see this bug in-missions aswell cause u will be doing 0 damage to enemies that should get hit. (2 pictures included below)

qRTDYxo.png

Now if u compare to when u are standing on the same elevation as the enemies.

LgOyYrn.png

uhmm... aren't you missing the part where you show what wasn't killed?

beside that, afaik from playing her a bit, the 4th is a line of sight ability, like many other frames abilities too, and indeed have some curious behaviour at times where the effect are either blocked for no apparent reason or the exact opposite, where they work even though they shouldn't. my guess is that parts of the 'environment' of a room/area are handled in different manners (which isn't really supprising) but seemingly often not in a coherent manner or after some DE-internal guide-lines. i saw some similar problems in software development when you let the coders do as they please, leading to such incoherent results... at least in a game that isn't too much to worry about ^^)

32 minutes ago, fr4gb4ll said:

uhmm... aren't you missing the part where you show what wasn't killed?

not sure what u mean.. the enemies in picture 1 in the blue area are still alive, so they didnt get hit by my 4 🙂

17 hours ago, Funkzie said:

not sure what u mean.. the enemies in picture 1 in the blue area are still alive, so they didnt get hit by my 4 🙂

well, i expected the first picture to be the 'before' and not already the 'after' picture... at least that is what people usually do when showing some changes (or the lack of).