Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A few Railjack Issues

(PSN)killbot-xD

Since yesterdays patch I'm experiencing some new issues when playing Railjack.

1) Omni tool shortcut is missing when I hold R1, Only the 'tactical' option is displayed.

2) When I try to return to Dry Dock from the free roam node on Earth, the game locks up shortly after showing the rewards screen.

3) When attempting to switch out avionics the UI states that it is R3 to remove. Pressing R3 will result in the player entering the 'scrap' avionics screen instead. However, despite the UI showing R3, pressing square will remove the chosen avionic from its slot.

Thanks for the reports. The third issue should be fixed in an upcoming hotfix. I wasn't able to reproduce the first issue you mentioned, though; is it just a visual bug or does pressing the appropriate button not activate the omni-tool?

On 2020-07-01 at 8:16 PM, [DE]Jengerer said:

Thanks for the reports. The third issue should be fixed in an upcoming hotfix. I wasn't able to reproduce the first issue you mentioned, though; is it just a visual bug or does pressing the appropriate button not activate the omni-tool?

Same issue on the xbox - the omnitool shortcut is missing (it's not just a visual bug, pressing the right shoulder button and rigfht on thr dpad does nothing)

@(PS4)killbot-xD or @(XB1)DS Monkfish could you check if the Equip OMNI binding is missing for that button under the Railjack section in Options > Customize Controller? I'm not clear on why it would've been removed in the last update, but I'll look into that. In the meantime you can probably restore default bindings just in that section and the issue should be fixed (but please let me know if it doesn't).

6 minutes ago, [DE]Jengerer said:

@(PS4)killbot-xD or @(XB1)DS Monkfish could you check if the Equip OMNI binding is missing for that button under the Railjack section in Options > Customize Controller? I'm not clear on why it would've been removed in the last update, but I'll look into that. In the meantime you can probably restore default bindings just in that section and the issue should be fixed (but please let me know if it doesn't).

That worked, thank you 🙂

6 minutes ago, [DE]Jengerer said:

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll try and look at why it got unbound in the first place, but it's good to know there's something to fix it in the meantime.

You're wlcome 🙂 Also railjack-realted, since the last update some of the dome charges and flux energy I craft after the mission are missing when I return to the drydock so I have to craft them again, seems to be a regular thing..

The button that is assigned with the Omni Tool in the abilities control is no longer usable as soon as you are in arch mode.

For example, I had the Omni on R2 in the Abilities control and as soon as I entered Archwing Mode I couldn't use my R2 key anymore I have now put the Omni on another key, now R2 is usable.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Schteiler1 said:

The button that is assigned with the Omni Tool in the abilities control is no longer usable as soon as you are in arch mode.

For example, I had the Omni on R2 in the Abilities control and as soon as I entered Archwing Mode I couldn't use my R2 key anymore I have now put the Omni on another key, now R2 is usable.

This one should be fixed in an upcoming hotfix, not sure if the next one or the one after, but soon.

My Slingshot is getting disabled after anyone uses it the first time(no prompt to enter).  It has been disabled in squad to where I never can use it (nobody was in the slingshot).  Last night I was playing solo and after I used the slingshot once, after I got back to my ship and tried to use it again the prompt was gone and could not use it again.   

Theres no prompt,  using square/interact does nothing....

4 hours ago, (XB1)DS Monkfish said:

You're wlcome 🙂 Also railjack-realted, since the last update some of the dome charges and flux energy I craft after the mission are missing when I return to the drydock so I have to craft them again, seems to be a regular thing..

For me this is how it has always worked.  If you craft anything in your forge AFTER the mission is over it never saves it....  which is kinda dumb,  especially since our intrinsics dont help back at the dojo.   I try to reload before I finish the last objective.... take out the last crewship/POI.  But thats not always an option.  

Archived