Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market Suggestion

Impostor-Hr

Hallo, 

I have a suggestion that i would like to suggest to Warframe Devs. regarding trading among players. (if they read this forum)

For me personally it has always been a problem to catch messages in chat or to wait for someone notice what i wrote (and i belive i am not the only one who has problem selling or getting what i need.

So the suggestion is following..

An object in space or on planet lets call it Market with sales Bots  where the player can pay (for example 1000 credits but this is devs choice) for an hour or 2 or how long he need... but shoul be stationed on the sale boot... but in case if a player like to be away from sale bot he pays rent in platinum and can run and make missions or whatever.

Sale bots would contain 10-12 slots for items he wish to sell and  if stationed on sale bot he can cycle trough other bots and buy from other players in same time , if rent time is up unsold item are pulled back to inventory. other players can run arround and search for items they need ..

A Market can contain for example 100 bots per planet (it doesen`t have to be on every planet)

Archived