The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

These fish make my back hurt just by looking at them.

2 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Sturgeons are fresh water fish and they've been recorded to be upwards of 20ft (6m) long and pushing one ton.

Just most fish now days are fairly small from over fishing.

I am telling you, it is the orokin still mutated the fish size still somehow or probably an Cephlon still making the fish that small.

33 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Welcome to warframe where Fish weight is bugged and the dev care less about it.

I'd rather have buggy fish weight rather than fish spawning under the floor, eating up spawn slots and being impossible to catch, specially bad if it coincides with me or a teammate having BOUGHT chance boosters.

1 minute ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

I'd rather have buggy fish weight rather than fish spawning under the floor, eating up spawn slots and being impossible to catch, specially bad if it coincides with me or a teammate having BOUGHT chance boosters.

that happen to me all the time but guess what I figure out how chase them out the rock for it is stupid logic but it works for you want to lead the fish back to open water as in force it getting out the dirt you have to do throw your fishing harpoon to force the fish to go 1 direction to open water where it can be hunted down.

Yet DE still refused fix that bug still. Welcome to DE's madness where madness and utterly chaos that papers is all over the room!

17 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

that happen to me all the time but guess what I figure out how chase them out the rock for it is stupid logic but it works for you want to lead the fish back to open water as in force it getting out the dirt you have to do throw your fishing harpoon to force the fish to go 1 direction to open water where it can be hunted down.

Yet DE still refused fix that bug still. Welcome to DE's madness where madness and utterly chaos that papers is all over the room!

Soemtimes I suspect loot related bugs are not bugs and only deliberate padding to make the grind take longer.

13 minutes ago, VanFanel1980mx said:

Soemtimes I suspect loot related bugs are not bugs and only deliberate padding to make the grind take longer.

that part is true like when they change the time of cetus wisp to see it less grindy but nerf it again making things horrible at the time which dislike what DE's brain is going on in theirs for it feel like one the company men/women is control by some sort satan's hand that is on their head.  I just dunno why but seeing it makes me think the company is being control by something make them is crazy.

Archived