Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

inaros prime vs loki vs frost

(PSN)lipeksmenes

Question

i am using frost as my frame, but i was thinking of create a new frame so i see myself in 3 choices, inaros prime but i want chalenges ,

loki she is a godd frame for veteran but i dont know she is my type of gameplay , or stay with my good and old frost,

what is the better to do

15 answers to this question

Well Loki is fun and useful for spy missions etc. Or for certain types of endless thanks to radial disarm or switch teleport in sortie defense with a live target. but is you do not like his kind of gameplay then I would advice Inaros prime if you have had normal Inaros before, but if you want a similar one to frost that can take punishment, defend a spot and dish out decent damage, I would rather recommend Gara.

However you could try for Frost Prime if you got the relics to farm or plat to buy his set.

Inaros never die cause you are inaros, Loki never die cause you are always stealthed.

Both are frames that trivialize gameplay and honestly bring nothing to playstyles other than not dying.

Loki is actually the worst stealth frame, outshined by Ash who brings armor strip, ivara who can loot/eidolon hunt/stealth allies, wisp who buffs allies and Octavia who super buffs allies

2 minutes ago, Reican said:

Well Loki is fun and useful for spy missions etc. Or for certain types of endless thanks to radial disarm or switch teleport in sortie defense with a live target. but is you do not like his kind of gameplay then I would advice Inaros prime if you have had normal Inaros before, but if you want a similar one to frost that can take punishment, defend a spot and dish out decent damage, I would rather recommend Gara.

However you could try for Frost Prime if you got the relics to farm or plat to buy his set.

frost prime is in where relics

3 minutes ago, McCIoud said:

Loki is actually the worst stealth frame,

Wut? His entire stealth gig is that he can stay invisible for up to a minute whereas ash just a few seconds with augment you also got silent guns. Then radial disarm for high level endless defense. Switch teleport to transport live defense targets out of harms way. Ash is more "bleed enemies out" and is more useful with str, range and efficiency than duration as his fatal teleport with the right weapons can instakill about any enemy that can be hit with a finisher or stagger others.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)trouxacornoMASTE said:

frost prime is in where relics

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Frost/Prime

They are vaultes now. If you do not already have them then you are out of luck on the farm part unless you buy them from players and chance it. Or you can buy the set. If you want Inaros, I advice to go for the normal one first get the mastery then prime later.

1 minute ago, Reican said:

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Frost/Prime

They are vaultes now. If you do not already have them then you are out of luck on the farm part unless you buy them from players and chance it. Or you can buy the set. If you want Inaros, I advice to go for the normal one first get the mastery then prime later.

nah i like chalenges

4 minutes ago, Reican said:

So.. do the quest for Inaros? What do you mean by challenges? I do not know what you consider a challenge.

actually what i am talking aboult is i like to have some chalenges and fail sometimes, and the quest is challenging ,but after this i actually will have parts of a frame that i never gonna use

understand?

if you are new player then inaros might be better for you

he doesn't really need any expensive mods to be good, just health mods and some armor.
maybe rage / hunter adrenaline to convert dmg taken into energy.

if you looking for warframe that can be invisible/ignore laser,  self heal  with one of  the best mobility ingame
check out the reworked Wukong/Wukong prime 

16 minutes ago, .OwOkin. said:

if you are new player then inaros might be more useful for you

he doesn't really need any expensive mods to be good, just health mods and some armor.
maybe rage / hunter adrenaline to convert dmg taken into energy.
450?cb=20180225092844

loki is pretty squishhy, even when  he is invisible
explosion,infested aura and trap can still kill him

if you looking for warframe that can be invisible/ignore laser,  self heal  with  the best mobility ingame
check out the reworked Wukong/Wukong prime 

actually how are the wukong rework, what is the bads the good news

56 minutes ago, Reican said:

Wut? His entire stealth gig is that he can stay invisible for up to a minute whereas ash just a few seconds with augment you also got silent guns. Then radial disarm for high level endless defense. Switch teleport to transport live defense targets out of harms way. Ash is more "bleed enemies out" and is more useful with str, range and efficiency than duration as his fatal teleport with the right weapons can instakill about any enemy that can be hit with a finisher or stagger others.

Radial disarm, to disarm the enemies that already cant shoot you. Silent guns is only useful if you are leveling with stealth kills (which is very slow just do sanctuary onslaught). Live defense targets out of harm's way sure for a second, ash or ivara could just stealth the target.

Loki is in my opinion the go to frame when it comes to stealth mission and cc if you use radial disarm there is a mod that allows him to confuse the enemy but if you want a tank ( out of all the warframes you’ve mentioned ) inaros is the best choice

Archived