Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Protea Drop Rate in Void

MusicMedic

Honestly 11.1% drop rate for her parts is way way too low, the amount of grinding it takes to get one part is not fun. I dont want to have to play the same mission over and over and over again. Ive ran the same mission about 25-30 times so far, with no part to show for it is frustrating and really takes the fun out of the game. I understand the grindy nature of this game, but its still not fun playing the same mission 50 times to get ONE component of a frame. 

Please increase the droprate of her parts so its less frustrating. also please do not release new frames that have pisspoor droprates in missions. This feels like the Nidus grind (which took me about 55-60 runs to get ONE PART) all over again and really Its frustrating . 

2 minutes ago, MusicMedic said:

Please increase the droprate of her parts so its less frustrating

RNG stays RNG. Even with 99% there is a possibility you will never see a drop.

It took me less than 20 runs to get every single drop so I don't have to bother with the Granum Void again.

On the other hand I still miss the Despair after 4000 hrs of grinding Stalker Marks and killing him a couple of hundred times

I understand that, but with probability and satistics i should techincally get it 9/10 times with a 99% drop rate. if i dont get it multiple times in a row with a 99% droprate, that would mean im one of the unluckiest people on the planet. 

Another suggestion I have is: Increasing the odds slowly for getting the items you didnt get each time you replay a mission. for example: run 1: 11% chance, run 2: 11.5% run 3: 12% and so on and so on. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb GnarlsDarkley:

RNG stays RNG. Even with 99% there is a possibility you will never see a drop.

It took me less than 20 runs to get every single drop so I don't have to bother with the Granum Void again.

On the other hand I still miss the Despair after 4000 hrs of grinding Stalker Marks and killing him a couple of hundred times

THIS, when do people learn that higher drop chance not means necessarily it will drop more often, it could be 99,99% yet 10 times in a row roles the 0,01% chance, and i literally had that in games like FFXIV, mining as example. The chance literally shows to you and still can fail.

I know it keeps people playing, some more luck then others also, but this RNG in general i admit starts to anger me, to many games use it because they can't keep the players in other ways seemingly and to make them buy things, because RNG can screw you up so often, on top if it bugs. Had a friend not getting Protea due game marked him as AFK i assume, while he was spinning with Mesa to kill in the Granum Void, it not registred him and well, that screwed him over a part.

RNG all good and nice but give us tokens atleast so we can buy it after 100 runs or so, when it clearly not dropped till then, RNG still factor but you will get there eventually while still can shorten it with plat to buy directly.

Archived