Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do We Have Magnets In Our Back And Thighs?

TeddyBear

How does our weapons stick in our back? I wouldn't want a sharp sword stuck to my back.

Is it the grinner?

Too much logic?

I would, it would make me look like a bad &#! :|

Too much logic? >_> even though you found a solutions why they stick on our frames in subject already.

This is a de-rail of a freaking thread, okay. Some joke, some are serious about it. Stop! Holy crap. What is it about the word GAME that you do not understand. The memes about game logic are stupid and that's the path you're taking. Reviving a discussion that makes no sense.

Games are developed around the ideas of people. Those ideas create somewhat of an interactive book, filled with stories and concepts. If you read an actual book, you're not supposed to take it seriously, unless written otherwise. You're not going to question the logic to why do characters can do this, perform such tasks or live in such ways.

Games are fantasies. Games are, basically, another world, much like books. They give you the story, the characters and the surroundings and you're left to imagine what has been untold. But still, you shan't question it, because it's not depicting reality in any way.

You want logic? There's none. Go ask people on the streets how the whole universe was created and what's the logic behind it. - Just an example.

You must be a laugh riot at gatherings when people discuss media they've consumed.

"So, I was reading Ringworld and I wondered how that asteroid could have slipped through-"

"DON'T QUESTION IT!!  OMG!  It's a book! You don't QUESTION books!!!"

"....  Oh... kay."

You must be a laugh riot at gatherings when people discuss media they've consumed.

Nah, but it's rather annoying seeing people post this same topic over and over, when it's unquestionable. They're not going to make a whole page to explain how all the different bio-chemical or metal-like weapons attach to your character's back, come on.

Why not?  It can be a fun exercise to fill the gaps in known lore.  It's a way to use your imagination.

Exactly. Use your imagination, do not question it. There may even be no reason behind it, they just go in there. I honestly can't see any present known logic to how different variety of weapons attach to a exoskeleton armor that consists of a virus.

Exactly. Use your imagination, do not question it. There may even be no reason behind it, they just go in there. I honestly can't see any present known logic to how different variety of weapons attach to a exoskeleton armor that consists of a virus.

I don't think the suits are viruses. We most likely hold the guns on our back/thigh because of magic. Rainbow Magic that we puke into our suits  to pump into those positions to hold them.