Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master rank

(XBOX)MightyME1979

I do not like that if I fail a test I wave to wait a day to try again. The test does not give us much time to finish it. Some of us players are not as fast as that test wants us to be. It would take some of us days to get past rank 4 because rank 5 is to hard. I saw that it took some people over a week to do the test for rank 5. You really should give us more time to finish it

On 2020-08-02 at 1:23 AM, (XB1)MightyME1979 said:

I do not like that if I fail a test I wave to wait a day to try again. The test does not give us much time to finish it. Some of us players are not as fast as that test wants us to be. It would take some of us days to get past rank 4 because rank 5 is to hard. I saw that it took some people over a week to do the test for rank 5. You really should give us more time to finish it

The delay is to make you re-think your strategy/gear rather than just trying the same thing over and over.

Rank 5 is not really a hard test but if your hacking skills are poor you need to practice as above or it is going to cost you in-game. Taking too long to hack terminals means that in a mission you will probably be taking damage the whole time unless you have properly cleared out the enemies. Mods are allowed in this test so you might want to grab one of these.

latest?cb=20191101055728

On 2020-08-03 at 7:27 PM, Ironkrieg said:

Craft and use Cypher gear items maybe?  🙂

I actually think this test might be to illustrate how easy missions can be using the correct gear!

14 minutes ago, SMT5002 said:

Bad news: they are banned on sorties. Want a riven mod? A sculpture? Train in hacking.

Honestly... You are both Correct... 

On 2020-08-06 at 5:35 AM, SMT5002 said:

Bad news: they are banned on sorties. Want a riven mod? A sculpture? Train in hacking.

That stuff is a long way away for the OP.  Cyphers will let him get past really difficult bits (for now), such as Spy mission decodes and quickly clearing alarms when Bursa are in play.  Can practice the manual skill when it is less impactful to fail. 🙂

Archived