Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2020-08-02 at 5:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

Still missing my Athodai........ I have everything else, but not that

14 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Unfortunately this is not the case for me. I watched the full day's streams and got the Athodai, Lemnas Staff Skin, and Necramech Statue, but there's no sign of a new Hydroid Prime in my inbox or inventory. I even checked the foundry, wondering if there was an issue with the Warframe slot it was supposed to come with and that it maybe ended up in there like a Kuva weapon. Alas, it's not there, either.

On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

Hey, can I get mine? I watched from like 11am to past 6pm. I’m missing my Hydroid Prime.

Watched a bunch of the streams, made sure everything was linked. Triple checked it. Unlinked and ReLinked early on just to be safe (since supposedly that was an issue last year and why I walked away empty handed). Got the stuff for being in the relay, but received nothing from Twitch. Really disappointing to see this happen two years in a row.

On 2020-08-02 at 4:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

I watched all of tennocon and was present in the tennocon relay, sadly I only got the pole skin and the mystery decoration. I'm wondering where both the hand cannon and Hydroid prime are and yes my account was linked to my twitch account. I'm sadly wondering if this will be a repeat of last years tennocon where I got neither of the drops.

I have received the handcannon and the skin but haven't seen the hydroid prime appear yet. I wasn't sure where it would be delivered so I checked my mail, arsenal and foundry but nothing so far. I watched the stream on two devices from 5-6 pm just to make sure so it wasn't due to lack of watch time 🤣

Yeah, looks like I'm having a similar problem as everyone else. Watched from the sounds of the system until after the end of tennolive, got the Athodai, but still haven't gotten Hydroid Prime. The streams were awesome, but it still stings a bit that I woke up horrifically early (Australia) and haven't gotten the drop.

Archived