Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

They have not Rebecca....I did not get Hydroid Prime. I got everything else. I was in the Relay got the Staff skin. I got the pistol about 40 minutes into the stream. I got the Mech Statue. I never received my Hydroid Prime. If I received everything else then why did I not get my Hydroid Prime? Because obviously my Twitch is linked with my PSN account or else I wouldn't of got the pistol, and not the Hydroid Prime.  I never left stream or even had a stream lag while watching on my PC. So They have not been ALL sent out. 

I tried to send DE a message thru their contact area on the web site, but it will not take questions about the Twitch Drops. It gives me an error about you cannot send more than 3 messages in an hour. Which is funny I have never sent them a message before. So it looks like they don’t want to address it.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Bratton42 said:

I tried to send DE a message thru their contact area on the web site, but it will not take questions about the Twitch Drops. It gives me an error about you cannot send more than 3 messages in an hour. Which is funny I have never sent them a message before. So it looks like they don’t want to address it.

On the stream earlier today Helen said they are going through support tickets for people who didn’t get their drops.

So should I be concerned?

it's 8:54 PM August 4th (Tuesday) and I haven't received the Athodai or Hydriod Prime yet. I checked to make sure my account was correctly linked before the Tennocon started and watched the entirety of it... This happened before a couple of years ago and I never got anything I assumed that time it was because I was watching on the Twitch App so I made sure to watch from home on the computer this time. 

I have yet to get Hydroid or Athodai, I was watching since 1ish Eastern time, even posted in the chat during the stream a couple of times, mostly to keep auto-logoff from kicking me. I was not kicked, however. I have the staff skin and the mech statue. The Hydroid doesn't bother me much, I can always farm for him later, but this is the only way to get Athodai, so I'm kinda bummed.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)DarkAngel_Omega said:

So should I be concerned?

it's 8:54 PM August 4th (Tuesday) and I haven't received the Athodai or Hydriod Prime yet. I checked to make sure my account was correctly linked before the Tennocon started and watched the entirety of it... This happened before a couple of years ago and I never got anything I assumed that time it was because I was watching on the Twitch App so I made sure to watch from home on the computer this time. 

Did you watch from the app? I did watch from the app but i received the hand cannon

Archived