Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2020: Twitch Drops Status!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2020-08-02 at 7:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

I have watched the entire Tennocon 2020 on Saturday Aug 1st, it is now Tues Aug 4th and I did not receive the Hydroid Prime  or Athodai side arm. It said My Twitch account is linked please help

On 2020-08-02 at 6:24 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

First: They are still going - just slowly and safely for our servers!

Thank you for your patience - if your accounts were correctly linked, you should have your Athodai and/or Hydroid Prime depending on what you watched! Just a matter of time! 
Because of our record-breaking stream traffic, the Drops are going slower than we expected. But they are going - we are watching them fulfill hour by hour as we speak.

HOWEVER - due to the demand for Hydroid Prime, we are going to safely modify the drop script to also prioritize the finale of the day. As the drops are run chronologically, we would be waiting a while for the full day to finish (especially considering traffic). We will keep you posted as progress is made! 

EDIT: We are about halfway through Hydroid Prime Drops - still chuggin! 

EDIT 2: We expect drops to finish today but will keep updating! 

EDIT 3: All DONE! All eligible drops have been sent out! 

I never got my hydroid prime and I watched all of tennolive

2 hours ago, Toothsaw said:

Well, you actually were supposed to watch because you were interested in watching the panels and the demo for Heart of Deimos. Drops should have just been a treat, not the main course...

I wouldn’t call it “wasted time”...

I would, because during that time I was also not playing the game, sitting around in the relay, because stuff was happening in there too. I could have been spending my time doing farming runs, as there is other stuff I want to get besides con swag, that I put off for the stream.

텐노콘 시작 전 부터 끝날때까지 밤세도록 봤는데 왜 총과 하이드로이드를 주지 않습니까?

트위치도 연결 된 상태인데 왜?

하라는데로 했는데 왜 뭐때문에 어째서?

5시에 했던 퀴즈도 참가했는데 트위치 관련 보상은 아무것도 받은적 없는데  왜 모든 상품을 보냈다는 겁니까

Archived