Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dirac resource shop

Lazarow

Right now I have plenty of Dirac(20k) which I cant use because I already got the railjack build I wanted and every slot is maxed and the avionics I want are maxed too. My problem is that some components I have are not maxed out like my guns and reactor which need a lot of Asterite. So to make the Dirac useful somewhat there could be an exchange shop where we exchange Dirac for Resources in railjack, there could also be a limit to how many resources per day of that type can be exchanged. Of course this would be a balanced shop and not cheap. Lets say 3-5 Dirac per 1 Asterite and max per day would be 1000-2000 or something like that

Railjack resource and equipment management is classic DE: bloating every new systems with trillions of new resources to make sure that at least one of them would be scarce enough to encourage grind is more important that establishing simple and satisfying progression. Then players accumulate too much of the rest of resources and DE introduce a trillion more new ones.

Dirac should be universal RJ upgrade currency. We moved away from fusing mods with duplicates long ago in favor of simple and straightforward Endo but DE never learns.

At least half of uncommon/rare resources should just be ditched. 16 different resources dropping from just one mission type is too much even by DE standards.

Archived