Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opinion: Warframe subsume is not a death sentence but a well earned retirement

Amazerath

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Yggranya said:

Mock? Mock who? Mock how? What are you talking about?

Well, you quoted my post specifically and used sarcasm to dismiss it. That seems to have happened twice now. People usually do that to mock others, derail threads, pick fights and other things of that nature. Not to signal that they are interested in having a constructive discussion. So I asked you not to do it. That's all.

For the sake of keeping things on topic that's all I will say about this. If you have more questions just shoot me a PM and I will further clarify whatever needs to be clarified.

12 hours ago, Amazerath said:

Well, you quoted my post specifically and used sarcasm to dismiss it. That seems to have happened twice now. People usually do that to mock others, derail threads, pick fights and other things of that nature. Not to signal that they are interested in having a constructive discussion. So I asked you not to do it. That's all.

For the sake of keeping things on topic that's all I will say about this. If you have more questions just shoot me a PM and I will further clarify whatever needs to be clarified.

There was no sarcasm.

Archived