Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank Test 10 To 11

Kinperor

Question

I've gotten to that point, and I failed what looked like a parkour test or some such, which had floating reactor cores without bars. 

Any clue what you have to do in those? I seriously have no idea what was the objective or what made me fail. 

12 answers to this question

I don't want to brag? But I finished it first try (did get down to 1 second once though).

Really the best way to complete it is get a fast fire-rate secondary (Akfuris works wonders), have a fast frame like Loki or Nova with Rush/Maglev/Stamina mods equipped.

Also, don't stop moving. Run and gun.

I don't want to brag? But I finished it first try (did get down to 1 second once though).Really the best way to complete it is get a fast fire-rate secondary (Akfuris works wonders), have a fast frame like Loki or Nova with Rush/Maglev/Stamina mods equipped.Also, don't stop moving. Run and gun.

Can't wait till I do this one. Hard core Loki player FTW

you have to complete the course in the time allotted. you shot those globes to add time to the mission...i myself have failed it 5 times so far...sigh

use hitscan weapon like soma or braton, and try to use fast moving frames such as Nova and Loki Or Ash. If you'd like, you can equip em with rush and stamina mod. 

im pretty sure its warframe/run speed dependent on the awarded extra time given for the shot down targets.

for example, on my Loki (max rush) I got 3 seconds per target shot down.  on my excal with max rush I got 3.5 seconds, and i saw a  youtube vid on it where the person was getting 4 seconds per target (cant recall the frame)

-some people used lokis decoy at the end than switch tele to make it down the ramp quickly.  

-not sure if novas portal would work, but that could save you a good 5 seconds at the end.

-if you use streamline you can use excals superjump to get up to places faster...but i have terrible aim and i just ended up overshooting and falling dowwwwwn...