Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stable crossplay , invite only .

XFRAMIX

No Bugs , Stable and Balanced Crossplay Concept.

So i just thought :

-Aaghh i can't play with my friend because he is using a PS 4 and i use a PC . 

Next he told me that crossplay between PC and Console failed. But , what if , crossplay was just invite only with mission restrictions ? Crossplay invite only working only for 

Simple missions (no fisures , no nightmares , no kuva lich controlled sector missions , etc)

Freeroam openworld (no bounties)

You get it .... etc

Chat

Make it so we can't chat with players that use a different platform unless we message them personally . And we have to be able to send friend requests also.

Also we will not be able to see what a player from a different platform is writing in the chat channels unless we enable an option in the settings . 

Trading 

Make it so we are unable to trade to someone from a different platform. 

After we enable that option in the settings the trade chat needs to dissapear . 

So no trading between different platforms.

33 minutes ago, XFRAMIX said:

No Bugs , Stable and Balanced Crossplay Concept.

So i just thought :

-Aaghh i can't play with my friend because he is using a PS 4 and i use a PC . 

Next he told me that crossplay between PC and Console failed. But , what if , crossplay was just invite only with mission restrictions ? Crossplay invite only working only for 

Simple missions (no fisures , no nightmares , no kuva lich controlled sector missions , etc)

Freeroam openworld (no bounties)

You get it .... etc

Chat

Make it so we can't chat with players that use a different platform unless we message them personally . And we have to be able to send friend requests also.

Also we will not be able to see what a player from a different platform is writing in the chat channels unless we enable an option in the settings . 

Trading 

Make it so we are unable to trade to someone from a different platform. 

After we enable that option in the settings the trade chat needs to dissapear . 

So no trading between different platforms.

You can downgrade it as far as it will go, the same rules apply. Crossplay requires the companies who own the consoles and the company running the game to all agree. This doesn't happen often (unless a game launches on all platforms simultaneously with crossplay as a stipulation) due to one or more of the 3-4 companies asking for too much.

Everyone would like crossplay but trimming things from the game won't help at all unfortunately. 

Archived