Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orb Vallis Perfect Captures Nightwave

HuntingCharger

Perfect Captures seem to be bugged for Nightwave. Did a few but after I didnt get one perfect perfect but a good capture future perfect captures didnt get counted anymore. Additionally sometimes if you jump out of archwing you cant jump. You have to get back in archwing and leave it again to fix the issue.

Pobbers don't seem to count unless you get all three, or only random ones are counting. I swapped to Virmink since Pobbers were too frustrating. Out of about 10+ perfect captures for both, only 5 were counted, and then no more were counted at all. Stuck at 5/6 and that was after tracking bugged several times, got stuck in pseudo first person cam while tracking, etc etc. I went to Fortuna and back, and the count remained the same. I went to my Orbiter and returned, the count remained the same.

These bugs legitimately made me tear up in frustration. I love conservation on the plains free-roaming. This entire tracking & Nightwave debacle on Orb Vallis just made me never want to do conservation again.

On 2020-08-14 at 3:50 PM, parabashka said:

You must capture different species of different animals. Don't capture six sunny pobbers, they did nothing wrong.

This did the trick... changed species and I could finish, TY so much!!

Archived