Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hunter Zanuka

Capitaine_SharkX

Question

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Capitaine_SharkX said:

Hello Tennos!

I have to kill Hunter Zanuka to get color pigments.
I have the mark because I made invasions against the Corpus.
But he still doesn't spawn, while I play Corpus missions.

Where does Hunter Zanuka spawn?

You're doing it right, it is just that Zanuka has a very low spawn rate (1.5%).  I've had a zanuka mark for weeks and haven't seen him while playing all kinds of content.  Stalker has appeared many times for me in that same time.

Sometimes, Baro Ki Teer will sell Zanuka beacons which you can use to force-spawn Zanuka.  However, those were just available on PC on July 17, so they may not appear in his inventory again for quite a while.

You can increase the spawn rate by running missions with other players who also have a Zanuka mark (0.5% per additional player), and continuing to support Grineer against corpus in invasions can double the % chance - that is, you can have a "double death mark", though the only way to know if you have this is based on the wording of the message from Alad V when you got the first or second death mark.

Zanuka pretty much never shows up.  My recommendation would be to consider getting those color pigments a long-term goal that you don't think about or put any effort towards.  Focus on something else, and when Zanuka does finally appear, just kill it.  But if you try to actively work towards something with such low odds of happening, you'll grind your sanity away.

10 hours ago, Capitaine_SharkX said:

Hello Tennos!

I have to kill Hunter Zanuka to get color pigments.
I have the mark because I made invasions against the Corpus.
But he still doesn't spawn, while I play Corpus missions.

Where does Hunter Zanuka spawn?

it best to have other members in your clan with you on this as if your in the mission with randoms not in your clan only 1 pigment will drop.
if your with 3 other players than 4 pigments will drop.
only 1 person will be able to pick up the pigment if your in with other ppl from your clan as how the system works first clan member in squad to pick up the pigment gets it
next more players that have been marked for death by the zanuka hunter the better chance for it to spawn.

Archived