Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sabotage: unidentified caches

TheMrSHetch

18 minutes ago, TheMrSHetch said:

I have been doing the maruk mission on the void, and i'm getting all 3 caches but only identifying one, is it normal?

Any screenshots?

The caches can contain different types of rewards, mods, credits etc. Could they be lower on the list?

14 hours ago, trunks013 said:

The others are not like credits or even mods ?

13 hours ago, (PS4)MYKK678 said:

Any screenshots?

The caches can contain different types of rewards, mods, credits etc. Could they be lower on the list?

Very likely that @TheMrSHetch gotten a resource (Rubedo or Argon Crystal) from the Caches.

One of the problems with the new end of mission UI: it stacks the certain duplicate rewards together without telling the player if any of them is identified from Caches or Spy Vaults. Only hovering over Credits will tell you where did you get the Credits from (Caches, Credit Booster, Mission, or found in-mission). Resources do not tell you this, only telling the description of the resource.

9 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Very likely that @TheMrSHetch gotten a resource (Rubedo or Argon Crystal) from the Caches.

One of the problems with the new end of mission UI: it stacks the certain duplicate rewards together without telling the player if any of them is identified from Caches or Spy Vaults. Only hovering over Credits will tell you where did you get the Credits from (Caches, Credit Booster, Mission, or found in-mission). Resources do not tell you this, only telling the description of the resource.

i see, so i'm basically only getting credits, thank you for your explanation

Archived