Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sanctuary onslaught should give simaris standing

with many grabbing old quest frames from simaris I've notice that it is bit of a pain to gain all his rep in a day. Sure the daily targets give you alot but even after doing them I'm still missing out on 15k rep at times.

Sanctuary onslaught should give us rep rep for each round completed and it ever so increase with each round you continue to go 

While I agree with and want the same, you can get more standing by scanning enemies around yoy in any mission (bonus if they havent noticed you). 

But yeah, simaris standing through eso would motivate us to do that mode for more reasons other than xp farming

Go to a high level exterminate with Ivara. Cluster enemies together with sound arrow and scan them for a stealth bonus. Kill them with a silent weapon and rinse repeat every day until you to hit your cap in a single mission. It is quite simple to do, but yes I would have loved getting simaris rep from it when I still played myself... Maybe they will make that a thing in the future for current players.

On 2020-08-20 at 10:01 PM, (XB1)The Neko Otaku said:

with many grabbing old quest frames from simaris I've notice that it is bit of a pain to gain all his rep in a day. Sure the daily targets give you alot but even after doing them I'm still missing out on 15k rep at times.

Sanctuary onslaught should give us rep rep for each round completed and it ever so increase with each round you continue to go 

Pretty much this, but I think that boat has sailed 6 'big' patches ago

Archived