Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PROGRESSION STOPPER] Cut Fish not awarding needed materials

Jukantos

vor einer Stunde schrieb schilds:

According to the latest update, it's rng (though now it's no longer meant to be rng).

Where did you see that? I just carefully read the patch notes and none of them included cutting fish and the whole issue. Plus it seems you still do not get consistent amounts when cutting multiple fish, so since we had another hotfix that didn't address it

PUSH

1 hour ago, Jukantos said:

Where did you see that? I just carefully read the patch notes and none of them included cutting fish and the whole issue. Plus it seems you still do not get consistent amounts when cutting multiple fish, so since we had another hotfix that didn't address it

PUSH

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Infested Fish within the Cambion Drift are now always guaranteed to provide their respective Fish parts when cut! Descriptions of Fish parts now also include exact Fish source information.

• The RNG behind Fish parts did not sit right based on player feedback, and we agree. Our intentions didn’t outweigh the value in this case.

Unbelievable. So they genuinely intended for a random chance of your boring side activities to randomly implode and not actually reward you anything. That's outrageous. Since when has Warframe depended on lootbox mechanics to artificially stretch out the grind? That is SO unlike their entire previous design philosophy.

3 hours ago, Jukantos said:

Since when has Warframe depended on lootbox mechanics to artificially stretch out the grind? That is SO unlike their entire previous design philosophy.

Rivens, liches, railjack.

Whoever is in charge of economy/progression in this game works hard to wreck the other devs' hard work every update. I think it's their job to do it, so if they're reading this I hope they don't take the comment personally :-P.

Archived