Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PROGRESSION STOPPER] Cut Fish not awarding needed materials

Jukantos

Sadly there seems to have been a new bug introduced with the last hotfix, dissecting Fish no longer grants all of the materials shown in the popup window. I have no dissected a total of 12 of the Vitreospina Fish that are supposed to give the spine which is needed to Rank up to Entrati Level 2 - and outside of the first 2 which i dissected on the launch evening, i have gotten ZERO of the spinal core item needed to rank up.

So for the 10 fish which are apparently treated like cave rare spawns (but needed for level 2, fun) do not actually give out the item they are supposed to give out, causing a complete progression stop in the process.

Please fix this ASAP, i'm probably already going to lose out on my standing cap for today as a result of this, which will just mean even more time before i finally get to access helminth

You’re meant to cut them one by one, since for some reason you barely get any materials by cutting multiple fish in one go. 

It’s annoying for sure though. Had cut a bunch of Vitreospina fish yesterday and barely got enough spines to rank up to rank 1, so i had to fish for them all over again. Hoping they fix the issue sooner or later.

vor 15 Minuten schrieb crimsonspartan1:

You’re meant to cut them one by one, since for some reason you barely get any materials by cutting multiple fish in one go. 

It’s annoying for sure though. Had cut a bunch of Vitreospina fish yesterday and barely got enough spines to rank up to rank 1, so i had to fish for them all over again. Hoping they fix the issue sooner or later.

I got 10, got nothing, Cut 2, got nothing, Cut 1, got nothing.

Now i have exactly 1 left. Do i really wanna risk it?

The operator idea sounds good i guess i will risk my one last fish

Yup. Just cut my last one, no spine, no ranking up.

How is every single one of the materials for the very first rank-up THIS problematic? Frankly i think this should've been delayed for another week of playtesting, like how would anyone who plays up until the first rank not have noticed this?

hace 1 minuto, Jukantos dijo:

Yup. Just cut my last one, no spine, no ranking up.

How is every single one of the materials for the very first rank-up THIS problematic? Frankly i think this should've been delayed for another week of playtesting, like how would anyone who plays up until the first rank not have noticed this?

I thing i got a spine from a vault, im not sure though,i was distracted by the dialogue bugs that caused screamers

vor 15 Minuten schrieb (PS4)DidacoJack:

Something tells me they made it chance based.

Cut 4 fishes in a go: nothing. 

Cut 15 or so in a go and got exactly 3.

While keeping the UI from previous open worlds which specifically states "you will gain the following materials"?? Nah come on. Warframe would never be so stupid to introduce lootboxes in this way. It's more likely it's just a brazen bug that slipped through testing because they all had infinite materials on their testing accounts anyway.

But just to make sure im gonna go cut some cetus and fortuna fish and see if they have become random too. THEN you might be onto something.

vor 32 Minuten schrieb (XB1)Tucker D Dawg:

All the resources are so convoluted to get with little to no guidance and rng layers.  Add the bugs and its just a frustrating mess of an 'economy'/rank up system.

I mean it's miles better than the launch economies of Cetus and Fortuna but it's still not as good as those are after their respective patches, which is a bit sad.

*Push*

This is STILL happening, i tried again with wildly varying payouts for the exact same fish and quality based on how many i cut, how many different ones i mixed, i even managed to get 12 of a resource by cutting just 2 fish of 2 different types, it's utterly broken.

Archived