Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs Regarding Necramechs and Cambion Drift.

Okay. I can compile some screencaps, probably, but basically

Necramechs are not giving their damaged components on death for the entire party; only the host. I've done several vault runs with a buddy and gotten, for example, Damaged Necramech Casing which I got, my friend did not. I also got a necramech engine earlier, my friend did not and he was RIGHT next to me when the mech died. (I do have proof of these, but no clue as to how to resize the images from URL pasting. I'm dumb.)

Animals tranq'd on "Water" on Cambion Drift will often just fall through the map and become uncappable. Rather annoying when you found a rare dog or cat you wanted to turn into a pet and it vanishes from reality; or if there's a type of bug you needed for rank up and it vanishes.

The Avichaea spawns the Cerebrum Magna will often either fail to spawn or take 10 minuets to arrive then sit *inside* the wall with its head barely poking out, making it extremely hard to hit. There's also often only 1 spot, being at the Cerebrum Magna, or very rarely two. I imagine "infested bird clipping inside a wall and the terrain" is an unintended bug, anyway.

Necramechs (including friendly.) have a nasty habit of perma-nullifying your abilities and locking you out completely, or trapping you in your operator unable to return to warframe or dash until operator "Death". Also, there's a bug where Necramechs nullify your operator when dashing (I believe that's intentional) which leads to you, later, being able to cloak as operator but NOT being able to dash.

Also, some Mining Deposits still spawn in walls or completely unreachable areas.

And one more annoying bug I noticed for the Vault missions on Cambion Drift, there's this weird thing when trying to leave via the door it counts you as "out of bounds" and warps you to the surface to a random vault. Myself and two friends did another vault mission after, which led inside the one we got spat out, and we somehow ended up at the same place we were last time but the vault was already open, only one mech spawned, and then as we tried to leave the same thing happened again.

EDIT: Found another. Necramechs sometimes don't spawn in the vaults, leading the mission just being un-beatable. No idea what caused this, but I was playing solo at the time.

EDIT 2: Another bug: the reactive crystal at the fault failed to spawn after Necramech death; preventing secondary objective completion.

EDIT 3: Oh great. Necramechs can get stuck inside of walls or statues if they decide to jump into them.  And their "Iron Skin" is capable of absorbing so much damage (like with wukongs defy) it more or less makes them immortal. They are capable of instantly refreshing their storm armour with no cool down or animation. This is still not fixed; and sometimes operator bugs out and cannot destroy their armour.

EDIT 4: Okay Necramech parts either work cilent side and only drop for one person, or their spawns are buggered and they spawn for everyone but out of reach. My friend (not the host) got a necramech gu ncasting; I got nothing. What's going on pls (This has been fixed, so far.)

On 2020-08-27 at 4:33 PM, DefinetlyNotNopaser said:

Necramech damaged components (as far as i've noticed) just plain drop down through the terrain and thats to why the rest of the party can't get it. We tried just hugging it when its about to die and all of us got the drops. 

Aye. I had theorised that necramech parts fell through the floor akin to Eidolons. Turns out I was right, lmao. Anyway, they said they fixed that as of now.

Twice this happened:

If I man the mission-provided necramech during the isolation vault triple-run on one portion, and then try to use the "snacks" key on the door on a subsequent vault, it does nothing, preventing progress... workaround is I have to let someone else in the squad grab the key.

Archived