Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Average-Tastic Gallery Of Concepts

RazorTip

So....I finally decided to show what I can add to the growth of this game, or just share my ideas. I'll try to describe them whenever I can, but for now, I'll just let them do all the talking. I realize the quality might be bad or the images too bright, but that's all I can manage for now.

For starters, here, have a modified Excalibur concept.

warframe_ascended_excalibur_by_sil_penci

Water themed 'frame, "Aquos".

waframe_aquos_by_sil_pencil-d6r0cfo.jpg

Random 'frame idea, no theme for it though, he just came out like that.

warframe_concept_by_sil_pencil-d6r0cl5.j

Brainwashed Tenno, or Grineer Fury. Whichever sticks.

warframe_grineer_fury_by_sil_pencil-d6r0

Started as a Tyl Regor redesign, but now he's more Vay Hek-ish. Which one should he be?

warframe_boss_by_sil_pencil-d6r0cxl.jpg

Here are two concepts I've submitted already before, in Derf Anyo's thread in /General Discussion

Initial sketch

warframe_concept___derf_anyo__the_amazin

Derf is ready.

warframe___derf_is_ready_by_sil_pencil-d

I'll keep on drawing more concepts, and I'll try to keep this thread alive with the occasional bump and OP edit.

For now, I would be grateful if I can see your feedback, critique, and advice. I really want to contribute to this game the only way I know how, by drawing and sketching.

New Reference for Derf Anyo, the old one was sorta incomplete.

10/27/2013 New concept, this time of a female Warframe. Reminds me of a Mummy.

warframe_concept___female__frame_by_sil_

Pure defense 'frame. With bug eyes.

warframe_concept___pure_defense__frame_b

Edited by RazorTip

My questions:

1. Has somebody from DE put you to do this? Yes or No (dont elaborate, dont want to waste more time reading)

2. Is it necesary for somebody to even check this thread out? Yes or No (you can elaborate here, makes me curious who would want this from you or why)

3. How old are you and have you been doing this before?

My feedback:

1. I was expecting a galery of concepts (units in the game), i got disapointed, by the misleading title.

2. It is stupid and unfinished ( Random 'frame idea, no theme for it though, he just came out like that. <<< unfinished and aqua tenno, this encourage the stupidity of making a warframe for every element, go captain planet or lotus)

3. I like the ideea of a brainwashed tenno.

My questions:

1. Has somebody from DE put you to do this? Yes or No (dont elaborate, dont want to waste more time reading)

2. Is it necesary for somebody to even check this thread out? Yes or No (you can elaborate here, makes me curious who would want this from you or why)

My feedback:

1. I was expecting a galery of concepts (units in the game), i got disapointed, by the misleading title.

2. It is stupid and unfinished ( Random 'frame idea, no theme for it though, he just came out like that. <<< unfinished and aqua tenno, this encourage the stupidity of making a warframe for every element, go captain planet or lotus)

1. No, no one put me through this, I did it entirely out of my own volition and free will. I did it because I like to draw.

2. Entirely up to you, I just felt like sharing what I have.

3. You can see my age in my profile, but here, I'm 23 years old. What does my age have to do with anything though?

About your feedback:

1. I did say it's average, or normal, I didn't say "SUPER AWESOME FANTASTIC ART", did I?

2. Harsh much? I know they're unfinished, that's why they're called 'sketches'. And what's wrong with letting your mind be creative? I was trying for shapes and form, and a Warframe with water-based powers isn't such a bad idea in itself. We have a 'frame that makes ice outta nothing, why not one that makes water through air humidity or moisture?

3. I'm glad you do.

So....I finally decided to show what I can add to the growth of this game, or just share my ideas. I'll try to describe them whenever I can, but for now, I'll just let them do all the talking. I realize the quality might be bad or the images too bright, but that's all I can manage for now.

For starters, here, have a modified Excalibur concept.

warframe_ascended_excalibur_by_sil_penci

Water themed 'frame, "Aquos".

waframe_aquos_by_sil_pencil-d6r0cfo.jpg

Random 'frame idea, no theme for it though, he just came out like that.

warframe_concept_by_sil_pencil-d6r0cl5.j

Brainwashed Tenno, or Grineer Fury. Whichever sticks.

warframe_grineer_fury_by_sil_pencil-d6r0

Started as a Tyl Regor redesign, but now he's more Vay Hek-ish. Which one should he be?

warframe_boss_by_sil_pencil-d6r0cxl.jpg

Here are two concepts I've submitted already before, in Derf Anyo's thread in /General Discussion

Initial sketch

Derf is ready.

warframe___derf_is_ready_by_sil_pencil-d

I'll keep on drawing more concepts, and I'll try to keep this thread alive with the occasional bump and OP edit.

For now, I would be grateful if I can see your feedback, critique, and advice. I really want to contribute to this game the only way I know how, by drawing and sketching.

I lost all respect when you brang up Derf. But otherwise, why do you not work at DE?

I lost all respect when you brang up Derf. But otherwise, why do you not work at DE?

Why, what's wrong with Derf? And I seriously doubt DE would accept a college washout like myself, Design course or not. I mean, I wouldn't mind working alongside DE, but that is up to them to decide if I'm worthy or not. Besides, I've seen a whole bunch of concepts here that far surpass mine in quality and design.

I still think the best thing from this was the concept of a brainwash tenno. Captured by enemies... and used against us.

It should be almost as fast and deadly as a stalker, and we should get some kind of reward for killing it.

I was thinking of making it to be an special event mob, like how the Eviscerator was during the Fomorian event, only added to the game as a definite addition later on.

Most of these are pretty good and i love your drawings of Derf. Not liking Aquos´s legs and helmet or the random frames helmet though. Not sure what it is with the legs but something on them just feels wrong. I think the helmets have to many eyes for tenno warframes but it looks good on the Grineer Fury. I could also totally see the modified Excalibur concept as a additional torso and helmet to Excalibur offering more armor and shield but lowering power.

Most of these are pretty good and i love your drawings of Derf. Not liking Aquos´s legs and helmet or the random frames helmet though. Not sure what it is with the legs but something on them just feels wrong. I think the helmets have to many eyes for tenno warframes but it looks good on the Grineer Fury. I could also totally see the modified Excalibur concept as a additional torso and helmet to Excalibur offering more armor and shield but lowering power.

Thanks, I tried to make Derf as close as the original sketch made by MyHeroPatrickSwayze. And I'm sorry about Aquos, I admit I was just doodling around with shapes and wasn't certain about which heading (no pun intended) to take while making his helmet. But those aren't eyes, they're more like the fluorescent lights you find in deep-sea fish. Besides, Volts' normal helmet also features these 'eyes' as well

I'm currently working on 3 more 'frame concepts, one of wich is already finished, and one that is a female. Just so you know, I'm not exactly good at drawing female bodies.

My questions:

My feedback:

Your "questions" are rather stupid to me.  

Desauron, hes only posting his ideas there is no need to be so harsh with his drawings. He also have enough guts to show his passion for the game.

Razortip nice drawings i really like them. Keep going!!