Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback on Daughter Voiceline intonation

Thallonar

So when I asked this question during the Hometime #21 Twitch Dev stream I got timed-out so maybe that was not the right avenue to ask this?

In any case, is it intended that Daughter's voice lines sound somewhat "seductive" or is this just in my head?
Maybe it's just me and I'm getting prude with old age but whenever I visit her to turn in my fish, her voice line intonation sounds like she has a "special interest" in my operator.
It genuinely makes me uncomfortable. Especially the voice line about "something so small packing something that large" or something along those lines. Which I believe she says when you gut the fish. Still does sound very weird to me. It's not just that line though, pretty much all of her lines when interacting with an Operator sound very... weird...

Thanks for looking into this in advance,

1. You got timed-out like everyone else because chat is in slow mode.

2. And yes, it's not only in your head, her voice sounds intentionally seductive. But I don't think it's the operator that interests her. More like your warframe is quite an interesting infested specimen for her.

3. As for the line "something so small..." - don't remember the exact words - it's about the fish as in "there's a lot of useful parts in one small fish". Didn't even notice any other meaning.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived