Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Deimos animal capturing SUPPOSED to drive us away?

Riger82

They already made the birds hard enough to capture, with them being by FAR the rarest creature you run across in the wild. And how they seem to have a 75% chance to spawn inside rocks, making them impossible to get at.

But did they seriously have to make them act like BAIT to the infested when you finally get them? I've lost 8 freaking birds that way now. And three of them were the rarest type, that I had never even seen before! When you shoot down a bird, even with no infested in the area, they freaking spawn nearby to go straight for the downed birds to kill them before you can grab them. I've lost some to the freaking anti-air tentacles...

Why the hell dfid you have to make it so much of a chore to just catch birds?

1 minute ago, Riger82 said:

They already made the birds hard enough to capture, with them being by FAR the rarest creature you run across in the wild. And how they seem to have a 75% chance to spawn inside rocks, making them impossible to get at.

But did they seriously have to make them act like BAIT to the infested when you finally get them? I've lost 8 freaking birds that way now. And three of them were the rarest type, that I had never even seen before! When you shoot down a bird, even with no infested in the area, they freaking spawn nearby to go straight for the downed birds to kill them before you can grab them. I've lost some to the freaking anti-air tentacles...

DE... 'nough said.

26 minutes ago, Riger82 said:

Well, noone would've given a flying f about the birds if they were not made mandatory for syndicate progression.

OV conservation is fine with the amount of reputation it provides also it's completely optional. The same goes for PoE. But here in CD conservation grants so little rep compared to bounties that even without bugs there's zero sense doing it.

It takes 30 minutes, at a leisurely pace, to get the 5 mandatory avichea tags.

Just bring Ivara.

Stealth to avoid attracting attention, or just kill all infested around the call point before using the lure for the second time.

Look up, shoot the tranq or sleep arrow, rinse and repeat. There are alway between 1 and 3 Avichea call points whenever you enter Cambion Drift. I did it yesterday, and not a single bird out of the 5 I hunted was lost or stuck in geometry.

• 1 month later...

Archived