The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Master Chief Vs. Warframe

Kwinne

There are some Sith Lords like Darth Bane that make Vader look like a pansy.

"I'll tell you the truth about your father! The great Darth Vader was a sick man in an iron mask! Yes, that mask inspired terror throughout the galaxy, but the feeble heart within was forever possessed by the impotent side of the Force!"

―Palpatine, to Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa Solo during the events of Dark Empire

A Tenno has ridiculously superhuman reflexes, with the ability to reliably deflect full-automatic weapons fire at close range, runs incredibly fast, and has BS superpowers beyond that.

And then we have the precursors to Warframes, the proto-armors in DarkSector. Nemesis was capable of eating a RPG-7 and not even being slightly injured. Tenno, unarmored, was capable of flinging the Glaive hard enough to cut body-armored soldiers in half. Presumably an unshielded Nyx, which looks very similar to Nemesis, would similarly be able to survive at least one RPG hit.

Then we have the unsuited Tenno, who, despite being unsuited, still have shield generators and the ability to scale ridiculous heights (by jumping 8 meters into the air).

Anyways, the Grakata fires like 15mm bullets. Assuming rough per-shot equivalence to the Halo sniper rifle for the Tenno version of the Grakata, you'd need 23 hits to kill even the lightest Tenno with one of the most powerful weapons Master Chief has access to. Meanwhile, even with the high-end for Master Chief's shields, a magazine of Grakata rounds will drop Master Chief's shields and probably seriously threaten his armor.

This is comparing possibly the worst weapon in all of Warframe with one of the most powerful weapons in Halo.

Edited by MJ12

to hell with master chief...i'm sick of halo, i was sick of it 6+ years ago. Tenno win.

can't stand hearing the OMGZ FRIGGN MASTER CHIEF SALDKFSALKJFELJFLKJSEKSL PLASMA GRENADE LAKSJLAKFJEWLKAJLKSJLEKJAKLSJE!!! WHOOPS EVERYONE ASDFADSFASDFAWEJLKJEFA!!!

also, whats so great about samus?

to hell with master chief...i'm sick of halo, i was sick of it 6+ years ago. Tenno win.

can't stand hearing the OMGZ FRIGGN MASTER CHIEF SALDKFSALKJFELJFLKJSEKSL PLASMA GRENADE LAKSJLAKFJEWLKAJLKSJLEKJAKLSJE!!! WHOOPS EVERYONE ASDFADSFASDFAWEJLKJEFA!!!

also, whats so great about samus?

Tenno Win

Cliche. A Shortened term for OMGZ FRIGGN TENNO SALDKFSALKJFELJFLKJSEKSL PRESS 4 LAKSJLAKFJEWLKAJLKSJLEKJAKLSJE!!! WHOOPS EVERYONE ASDFADSFASDFAWEJLKJEFA!!!

*pukes*

Edited by yeomanry

why is she powerful

try diving into the replies of this thread. Stop igniting previous arguments. They have been discussed. We are sick of you and your kind-ranting douches who doesnt bother reading where the thread had achieved. Shame seeing nearly 700 posts with unreasonable replies. 

@Senath-just noticed that Warframe has its own version of the composer. 

Edited by yeomanry

Jeeze Yeomanry, ease off.

Going through the thread there's only two mentions of her, and only my post on other super-soldiers has any actual info beyond her crushing them.

Samus Aran (Metroid): Not really sure if she counts because she is a one-off but whatever. She murderstomps the Tenno. She can run faster than the speed of sound, fly using the screw attack, swim through lava and her megabombs are mini-nukes. Her regular beam shot isn't anything to snear at either.

a Warframe vs. a W40K Space marine.

lol too many fans of both sides to reach a decision though

I'm a fan of both. I admit Space Marines (and the human factions in general) are my least favourite, but I think I can be fair to them.

In a 1 v 1 fight an average Space Marine would lose to an average Tenno. Once you get into named characters and leaders they'll start getting wins, and chapter heads and primarchs will win most if not all the time.

It comes down to the Tenno's bs space magic again. Space Marines have a slight armour and firepower advantage but have nowhere near the speed and maneuverability and lack crazy powers.

Imagine there was a numerical scale that determines how advanced the technology in a sci-fi series is.
Say a modern soldier rates at 1 on this scale, and the Master Chief rated at 10, where would you think a Tenno would fall? I'd say well over 10, likely being 50+.
Taking this into account i'd say a Tenno would have no trouble beating Master Chief.

Also, if the two were of comparable power level, the Tenno would have a significant advantage, as the basic capabilities of the two are similar enough to be classed as comparable, but Tenno also have their Abilities.

My vote is with the Master Chief on this one, assuming it's the MC in the books, not the game. In the books, he's a supersoldier that's actually SUPER, sprinting as fast as cars and punching missiles out of his way. In the games, he's a lethargically slow bullet-sponge that any Tenno would quickly out-DPS.

Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: Human Revolution) with the fully modded plasma cannon and laser rifle would quickly own Master Chief or a Tenno. If not in combat, then in sheer concentrated awesomeness. Science + Guns > All

Edited by Kranvirthos

Master Chief may be better in the books, but he's still nowhere near as good as a Tenno.

He runs as fast as a car once and deflecting the missile was Cortana, not MC. He is still threatened by bullets in the books.

Really? You think Adam Jensen could take Master Chief and the Tenno? That guy is only as agile as an average human, only marginally stronger, has no shielding of any kind and his armour is comparably weak. His plasma rifle is also nothing special, although most of his arsenal is better than Master Chief's.

Edited by ValhaHazred

My vote is with the Master Chief on this one, assuming it's the MC in the books, not the game. In the books, he's a supersoldier that's actually SUPER, sprinting as fast as cars and punching missiles out of his way. In the games, he's a lethargically slow bullet-sponge that any Tenno would quickly out-DPS.

Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: Human Revolution) with the fully modded plasma cannon and laser rifle would quickly own Master Chief or a Tenno. If not in combat, then in sheer concentrated awesomeness. Science + Guns > All

lol....Deus Ex is years behind Warframe in tech

try diving into the replies of this thread. Stop igniting previous arguments. They have been discussed. We are sick of you and your kind-ranting douches who doesnt bother reading where the thread had achieved. Shame seeing nearly 700 posts with unreasonable replies. 

@Senath-just noticed that Warframe has its own version of the composer. 

cry more, it just might work.

lol....Deus Ex is years behind Warframe in tech

Actually they have some crazy bs in Human Revolution. If it's in the same continuity as the other two, they come from reverse engineered alien tech.

Examples:

Pistol upgrade for quantum tunneling bullets that teleport through armour.

He uses a EM lensing field to fall.

There's likely a lot more crazy tech, but that's all I can remember at the moment.

I don't think that it's enough to win obviously, but Adam does have access to some supertech.

cry more, it just might work.

Let me try again.

Try diving into the replies of this thread. Stop igniting previous arguments. They have been discussed. We are sick of you and your kind-ranting douches who doesnt bother reading where the thread had achieved. Shame seeing nearly 700 posts with unreasonable replies.

If you have nothing to concise, get lost. Damn flamers, why dont these guys exist anyway.