Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cosmetic Conundrum

ThatGuySnuggles

Hey. Just gonna post another trivial concern of mine. 

So, I got the Sancti Magistar recently, and it's great. Does awesome damage and the healing is nice too. But... I hate how it looks. I really like the way Fragor Prime looks, reminds me of some sort of Jazz instrument or something. Anyway, if I were to use the Fragor Prime, I wouldn't get the innate healing from the magistar, even though I love the way it looks. Would be nice if I could use default hammer skins on any hammer I have. Maybe if you own, or have previously built a hammer, then you could use its default skin on a hammer you're currently using. Would be nice...

10 minutes ago, ThatGuySnuggles said:

Yeah, but. there isn't a purchasable Fragor Prime skin.  That's why I mentioned default hammer skins.
.__.

There are other skins, DE needs to make some money. There's a few cool hammer skins with deluxe bundles (Rhino's and Volt's deluxe bundles all have hammer skins).
Or if you like fragor prime so much, just use fragor prime, its better than the Magistar anyway... The healing thing is meh-ish from what i've read (wrong syndicate haven't bothered to buy it yet :p).
Fragor Prime has a higher base damage, higher crit multiplier and base crit chance, pair it with berzerker and your attack speed will go up pretty well. Build it with Blood Rush and you'll be destroying stuff in no time.

Archived