Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Just Got Interesting...

Sixty5

... why of all places... twitter and facebook... why social media stupidity... Facebook needs to be burned off the face of the planet, or renamed to Stalkerbook. And twitter just... dear god is it so hard to open up a chat room or just an instant message?

... why of all places... twitter and facebook... why social media stupidity... Facebook needs to be burned off the face of the planet, or renamed to Stalkerbook. And twitter just... dear god is it so hard to open up a chat room or just an instant message?

I'd say something about how useful social networks are and such, but that is a different topic.

I'd like to keep derailment to a minimum.

Higher margins I bet that is code for price increases for future plat offerings.

Not really, sales can increase the volume of purchases by forcing the demand of the public above that which it otherwise would be.

I know that Ruk is a General but Lieutenant Kril is much stronger, i think he should be representing Grineers .

Why did Ruk suddenly become awesome? At first I was sure that i'd be supporting corpus but now i've got a gorgon building in the foundry ready for Wednesday.

Do you guys realize how strong Ruk is lore wise? Just saying look at his skills in general and you will see why :)

Edited by alphex

Like I said before do you even know how powerful Ruk is lore wise? 

A general with bubbles... its called hiding behind cover... Lore wise he wouldn't be able to take Nova, Vauban, Nekros, and Frost/Volt at the same time... The team would put Ruk, and his army to shame... Plus I have faith in this Zanuka project...

A general with bubbles... its called hiding behind cover... Lore wise he wouldn't be able to take Nova, Vauban, Nekros, and Frost/Volt at the same time... The team would put Ruk, and his army to shame... Plus I have faith in this Zanuka project...

That's the point here. Grineer have had Warframe technology way before the Corpus. Yet everyone thinks the Corpus are cool for developing there own! Also Warframes work in a cell of 4 and Ruk cane easily hold his own with 4. 

Ruk is our man, but I'm still waiting for Vor to say something. But obviously Ruk is more influential than Vor. I just hope this war will get him a promotion as I see the Captain becoming the leader of Grineers someday. It will take time, but I am sure that the ladder will change at some point with events etc.

Ruk is our man, but I'm still waiting for Vor to say something. But obviously Ruk is more influential than Vor. I just hope this war will get him a promotion as I see the Captain becoming the leader of Grineers someday. It will take time, but I am sure that the ladder will change at some point with events etc.

I would say Vor is more since hes the Front man of the Grineer or even Krill since hes a war hero in the Grineer military!

Well he is just a "Captain", but he sure does have some influence. This is the most detailed and famous Grineer, the only one present in trailers, that's why I think he will get the focus of the Grineer's lore. But Ruk deserves more. He just looks like another Grineer, I can't wait for him to get his own design.

Well he is just a "Captain", but he sure does have some influence. This is the most detailed and famous Grineer, the only one present in trailers, that's why I think he will get the focus of the Grineer's lore. But Ruk deserves more. He just looks like another Grineer, I can't wait for him to get his own design.

Ruk also has I stated above has his very own warframe technology giving him an edge! 

Ruk also has I stated above has his very own warframe technology giving him an edge! 

Yeah sure, but he deserves more love. I think Scott was working on it, with a new look and everything. Not sure though.

I'd love to have someday an event during which we could pick a side in the grineer's command and help one of the character to become more powerful and organize a putsch.

Anyway, we have Scott on our side too. He is fond of Grineers. He was about to say it in the last livestream but got cut short by Steve's comment.

Well that seals the deal. Scott will make the Corpus supporters suffer with the power of great nerfs.