Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cat-Like Parts Of The Berserker And The Zanuka Project: Related?

YourFriendlyNoggin

THEORY TIME! Whoop whoop!

What if the Zanuka project is Alad Vs pet, pretty easy conclusion to think of?

Well what if the warframes in the Tenno cache were used as the base for that pet(he did say that they would become part of the project)?

Even more so what if the berserkers claws and cat like legs were not originally part of her warframe but were altered in the process of turning her into one of Alad Vs pets which closely resembled big cats in appearance and the way they moved in the livestream?!

I get the feeling that I'm about to be slapped in the face with 'no s**t Sherlock' and 'thank you, captain obvious', but just in case I'm gonna post it anyway.

I believe that the new bezerker frame was a tenno captured by the corpus before the lotus, taken in and trained to side with corpus, but the beserker frame felt that what she was doing was wrong and tried to fight back. She was out numbered and thus was taken in as a captive (thus the cuffs around the neck area). The lotus found out the location and sent a squad to retrieve her which they did successfully. Though it was a close call because they had to face Alad V's army of dog robots. I think that the Zanuka project could be Alad v''s pet, the process of extracting unfound tenno from their cryo chambers, or the beserker frame herself, seeing that she looks pretty mechanical. :)

Well what if the warframes in the Tenno cache were used as the base for that pet(he did say that they would become part of the project)?

Even more so what if the berserkers claws and cat like legs were not originally part of her warframe but were altered in the process of turning her into one of Alad Vs pets which closely resembled big cats in appearance and the way they moved in the livestream?!

I get the feeling that I'm about to be slapped in the face with 'no s**t Sherlock' and 'thank you, captain obvious', but just in case I'm gonna post it anyway.

mhmm riiigghhtt , okey , yup

I believe that the new bezerker frame was a tenno captured by the corpus before the lotus, taken in and trained to side with corpus, but the beserker frame felt that what she was doing was wrong and tried to fight back. She was out numbered and thus was taken in as a captive (thus the cuffs around the neck area). The lotus found out the location and sent a squad to retrieve her which they did successfully. Though it was a close call because they had to face Alad V's army of dog robots. I think that the Zanuka project could be Alad v''s pet, the process of extracting unfound tenno from their cryo chambers, or the beserker frame herself, seeing that she looks pretty mechanical. :)

she is tied in the corpus that is correct but they said in the livestream that she is tied with AladV in a way like she was his personal assassin or something

really wish i could get AladV's pet

Uh...lets hope not,

and I`m pretty sure it`s new Stalkers

I had a similar musing at one point about Zerker.

This is, of course, completely baseless speculation - but if the Zanuka project happened to be the Corpus developing a powerful Combat Stimulant then it'd make sense.

The problems with this, however, are grounded less in the game world and more in the real world. I don't think Zerker will be ready for release quite that soon. What we saw was just concept art. If she went from concept to playable in the short breadth of time between the debut of her Concept art and the event's end then DE seriously would have cranked her out fast. Since I've got no idea what kind of time they spend on this sort of thing it is anyones guess as to how fast it could get done and get done well.

It is possible that Alad V's hounds are called Zanuka. Easily. In fact, I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case.

I have mentioned this before and I will mention it again!

I think that the Zanuka Project is corpus created/discovered warframes due to the shackles on the Zerker frame and whatever Alad V is sitting on in the concept art. But the Corpus are still unable to pilot the Warframes and require Tenno to do so, hence the restraints on the Zerker frame (we assume she escaped) and the Corpus refusing to give up the Tenno cryopod cache to the Grineer in the transmissions.

Corpus have obviously been kept under the Grineer's thumb for a while now, so it would make sense that they might have invested a lot in this "Zanuka Project" in order to release themselves from Grineer control. Maybe they woke the Tenno? Maybe the tenno weren't co-operative (hence restraints) and that's why they call us the betrayers? Maybe the Lotus turned the Tenno against Corpus or prevented the Tenno from fighting for the Corpus?

who knows....

I had a similar musing at one point.

This is, of course, completely baseless speculation - but if the Zanuka project happened to be the Corpus developing a powerful Combat Stimulant then it'd make sense.

The problems with this, however, are grounded less in the game world and more in the real world. I don't think Zerker will be ready for release quite that soon. What we saw was just concept art. If she went from concept to playable in the short breadth of time between the debut of her Concept art and the event's end then DE seriously would have cranked her out fast. Since I've got no idea what kind of time they spend on this sort of thing it is anyones guess as to how fast it could get done and get done well.

It is possible that Alad V's hounds are called Zanuka.

Well if Zanuka is the hounds(or big cats ala lions and tigers) and as it's already been made clear that Alad V is using Tenno(or rather their warframes) in the Zanuka project then it fits perfectly. I do see your point about dev time, but what if the event culminates in the Zanuka pets overwhelming the grineer which makes the lotus and Tenno realise that they have to cull these new enemies at their source. They then spend a few weeks searching for the factory creating them and discover not a factory but a laboratory which is transforming Tenno and their warframes into Zanuka. In the ensuing chaos, when the Tenno inevitably are sent to destroy the lab, the berserkers restraints malfunction for just long enough for her strength to return and she destroys the place!

This gives them the time until the current event and the time until a potential follow up event maybe a month later to finish up the new frame! Whoop for ridiculously long shot and complicated theories!

Also looking at the pet he is sat on and the berserker concept art they have a similar single red eye at the front, when I get to my computer(typing from a tablet) I'll mess with the levels on the picture to get a clearer view to see if there are any other similarities!

warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Alad_V?file=Alad_V_53.jpg

It is possible that Alad V's hounds are called Zanuka. Easily. In fact, I'd be surprised if that wasn't the case.

hmm the project and the new zeker frame

Alad V had a Pet Dog and the Berseker Frame is a Cat like Frame.....

is this DE logic of beating a Dog? 

Wasn't the name of the Dog called Zanuka ? That Minki has been trying to put in since Dark Sector ?