The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Vs Grineer: Tensions Are Rising!

[DE]Megan

Seconded. IMO Orokin Reactors are way better. Besides Orokin Catalysts aren't even that hard to get so yeah, shame on those who switched side just for a lame Catalyst.

how are reactors better? how do you get catalysts then? I tohught there's only 18 frames and over 50 weapons, so do the math and tell me which is better, get something you always need or something that is gonna get filled soon and then you are left with just like forma blueprints

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 24, 2013 - vulgar language
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 24, 2013 - vulgar language

So many idiots in this Even my mind just cant handle it the corpus are raping tennos in stasis and the stupid bastard morons that you are, you are helping them, ANd for WHat a stupid prova or the idiotic stylish spectra. Fight for the damn Grineer and save the damn fellow tenno. Wish you would go to stasis and some idiot named Alad V made you into the wierd monkey Zanuka :@ . Seriously how are people choosing the damn Corpus we helped them 1 mission ago :@

how are reactors better? how do you get catalysts then? I tohught there's only 18 frames and over 50 weapons, so do the math and tell me which is better, get something you always need or something that is gonna get filled soon and then you are left with just like forma blueprints

WEll you can compensate some of the downsides of the weapons with the warframe's abilities ( e.g. Rhino's damage boost as example ). But yeah I know, there's a crapton more weapons than warframes so it's somewhat logical that this happens.

WEll you can compensate some of the downsides of the weapons with the warframe's abilities ( e.g. Rhino's damage boost as example ). But yeah I know, there's a crapton more weapons than warframes so it's somewhat logical that this happens.

And this is most likely the reason the Corpus are currently winning the map.

But as some say, it's pretty stupid that the battle rewards are dictating the decession which side to pick more than the ultimate reward or the story.

I have serious question about this event.

After the first 5 runs into the current mission, if I keep repeating the current mission:

Will it help increasing the percent for the side I choose?

Will it count towards the global event count, to win the final event prize?

I really hope if the bastards who chose Corpus win, that one day there will be awesome Warframes THAT YOU CANNOT BUY CUZ YOU FIGHT FOR THE GODDAMN CORPUS AND YOU LEFT THEM TO ROT, T_T ....you bastards

Edited by Semidar

Sure the Grineer will pull some crap later, but the Corpus are making a new weapon to kill us with, using other Tenno as a component, something like a mass production of Stalkers? We can't have that!

LOYALTY

Then again the Grineer are like the Nazi's of the future and can't be left alone, for the greater good.

SACRIFICE

I feel terrible either way :<

Edited by Beecher

Flesh is a Prison! Become a mighty Corpus Droid and conquer the galaxy! We are the Corpus. We are superior.

(Seriously, just check out the Grineers. All rotten and smelly. You wanna end up like them?)

Also, Vor has tried to kill us multiple times. Alad V hasn't done anything..yet.

#CorpusMasterRace

Also, Vor has tried to kill us multiple times. Alad V hasn't done anything..yet.

#CorpusMasterRace

The Grineer kill us because they're afraid of us. I can understand that. I'd be afraid of me too.

The Corpus dissect us because they're disgusting.

Pretty clear who needs termination.