Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seperate Ephermera ( Slot and Body )

HeavenFal

I really have quite a lot of ephermeras that I really like and it really puts me off that we can only equip one, as far as I can see ephemera's are distinctly categorized into 2 categories that is the Step and the body, one of my wishes is to create a pure lightning effect with Venegeful charge and Shocking Step together and that isnt possible until both ephermeras can be equipped at the same time.

4 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Would love to see the spore ephemera separated into a body and step.

I love the spores on the ground but I hate the tacky lightning that cascades down your body. What about that is infested? It looks awful.

I personally like the lighting effect of spore ephemera to be a separate ephemera, i prefer it the spore things on our feet ^^

9 hours ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

Would love to see the spore ephemera separated into a body and step.

I love the spores on the ground but I hate the tacky lightning that cascades down your body. What about that is infested? It looks awful.

100% agree. I would like to use the Spore Ephemera, but the weird outline effect puts me off. I'm sure it has its applications, but I honestly just want it for the spore steps. They could easily separate both effects and call one  "Spore Body Ephemera" and the other "Spore Step Ephemera".

Also, I like the thought of having the new Festering Ephemera equipped with the Spore Step Ephemera.

6 hours ago, Teletric said:

100% agree. I would like to use the Spore Ephemera, but the weird outline effect puts me off. I'm sure it has its applications, but I honestly just want it for the spore steps. They could easily separate both effects and call one  "Spore Body Ephemera" and the other "Spore Step Ephemera".

Also, I like the thought of having the new Festering Ephemera equipped with the Spore Step Ephemera.

I'm currently using festering, so I agree with this.

Archived