Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

HP bar on enemies should never move off-screen

ntyd1s

I had a problem with it since the first time in Cambian Drift attacking Jugulus in melee, HP bar would hover above its head off-screen due to its height.

I tried toggling to static HP bar and discovered worse problems, it does not update instantaneously with where my crosshair is pointing at. This becomes more problematic in Profit Taker fight while trying to destroy 4 legs, it kept showing HP of nearby leg instead of the one I was point at. Though having only one spot on screen to check enemy's HP can be good, I think its position is a bit too far from center.

Back to HP bar on enemies, I adjusting to it by looking all the way up while attacking Jugulus, would be nicer to be able to retain my peripheral vision if only the HP bar only move inside HUD margin area.

i like the position of the static Health Bar myself, i can see it if i want it but it doesn't block my vision.

anyways, yes absolutely the Enemy Health Bar shouldn't be drawing outside of the Screenspace. that's defeating the purpose of showing that information on the screen.
(didn't know/remember that the game does that, ever since the static Health Bar option was available i switched to it)

Archived