Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No One Gets Left Behind!

Exillian

grinner leave every man behind , if they are not in a major seat of power

Corpus for all to bring balance and economy growth in the system , while grinner a power hungry faction just looking for more power no wonder they where so strong because corpus kept funding them

pffft , il kill you all if i see yous on the grinner side ;)

I don't understand why Lotus can't send a team to recover those Tenno instead.

think of it as the tenno have been risin and is now very powerful , but we are starting to be spread thin while grinner and corpus keep growing at huge rate , if tenno are so strong and lotus as our guider why does she not organize a strike and capture a planet ,

so far lotus only alerts us to things that are drastic and this is one of those things but we cannot intervene between the two 

1 must fall and 1 must stay

so we are going to get major consequences

Edited by DiBBz

Not enough resource like DE.

Hummmm... only now i think this event will have consequences in the system.

They already said in the livestream that territory nodes will flip factions depending on how the war progresses on that planet. 

grinner leave every man behind , if they are not in a major seat of power

Corpus for all to bring balance and economy growth in the system , while grinner a power hungry faction just looking for more power no wonder they where so strong because corpus kept funding them

pffft , il kill you all if i see yous on the grinner side ;)

Good luck ending on Corpus dissection table as valuable artifact.

Wise Tenno will keep balance between our enemies, so they keep fighting as long as possible. Exhausted enemy - best enemy.

Also, Tenno shall not fight other Tenno. Ever.

Wise Tenno will keep balance between our enemies, so they keep fighting as long as possible. Exhausted enemy - best enemy.

(except in conclaves)

Why kill Corpus? Read the post. Is says if we fight for the Grineer, our Tenno will be in the hands of Alad V and the Grineer will become even more powerful.

If we fight for the Corpus, we save the Tenno and the Grineer are staved off...

Seriously, how could you make a thread with that title and first post? Didn't you read the message?

Why kill Corpus? Read the post. Is says if we fight for the Grineer, our Tenno will be in the hands of Alad V and the Grineer will become even more powerful.

If we fight for the Corpus, we save the Tenno and the Grineer are staved off...

Seriously, how could you make a thread with that title and first post? Didn't you read the message?

I think you need to read it again.

Its Both, cept Berserker won't go to ALad V and his experiment.

EDIT: just realized what you mean butttttttt

Just realized there's a typo in it.

The "If we fight for the Grineer our fellow Tenno fall to the mercy of Alad V" should be "If we fight for the Grineer our fellow Tenno won't fall to the mercy of Alad V"

Basically right now it's saying "Fight for the Grineer and the Tenno are lost to the Corpus" which is the OPPOSITE of what the outcome should be.

Edited by Exillian

Okay let's just break this down.

Fight for the corpus and we stop the Grineer from grabbing more power.

Obviously, if we fight for the Corpus, the Grineer get less power. Seems basic. Seems like a good thing to do.

If we fight for the Grineer, our fellow Tenno will fall to the mercy of Alad V

Obviously, if we fight for the Corpus, the Tenno will NOT fall to the mercy of Alad V. Seems basic. Seems like a good thing to do.

Please explain how you read this any differently.

EDIT: just realized what you mean butttttttt

Letter13 thinking there's a typo doesn't mean there is one.

If it was wrong, DE can correct it and I will reapproach my standpoint based on that. However, that has yet to happen.

Letter13 thinking there's a typo doesn't mean there is one.

If it was wrong, DE can correct it and I will reapproach my standpoint based on that. However, that has yet to happen.

Moreover, the thing has already been up for 2 hours. People are just making up reasons to slaughter Corpus now.

I was just under the impression, that the Grineer being butt hurt trys to takes over Jupiter(?), and if we fight for Grineer we let them keep Jupiter and save Sleeping Tenno from Alad V

Fight for Alad V in keeping Grineer busy , stalling them and Alad V completes experiment in Tenno taming.

Doesn't make sense that we fight for Grineer and Alad V gets the Frames.Makes more sense since fighting the Corpus was to keep them from getting the frames.

Edited by Exillian

The Lotus has no idea where the cryo pods are. And we lack Gas (Yes, its beyond 2500+ and we still use Oil)

And we had no idea where the Grineer settlement was (Phobos). However, we kicked quite a lot of Corpus butt to get both ingredients in making a Corpus key, and then went into the freaking Void to find them, and finally capture TONS of those scouts to question them (possible torture?) until we found the location of the base.

Edited by Casardis

pffft then il soon be going rogue ;/

Lotus, plan C please, NOW!!! Tenno are going mad here, we are not doing right decission by picking any of this sides. We must recover cryopods. Or kill Alad V and Sargus Ruk, problem solved... for now

A lot of us really dont have any qualms about leaving a few tenno to the corpus.

I'd even give them more tbh.