Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quick Heavy Attack

F.L.O.

It is still not possible to draw a melee weapon and do a heavy attack, like you are able to with the standard attack via pressing "E". The standard Keybinds for Heavy Attack and Secondary Attack of a gun are the same, but there is already an option in the controls for each of them. ocgr0vD.jpg

Spliting the Keybind from Secondary and Heavy attack does not make you draw the melee weapon while holding a gun and do a heavy. It does absolutly nothing at all. 

This does make Heavy Attack Builds janky to use compared to the fluent nature of melee 3.0.

I'd love to be able to have a heavy attack build on my melee weapon so I can do a quick heavy slam from the air when my primary or secondary are drawn. Personally I try to avoid melee due to how powerful it is in trivializing most content and that I love the gunplay in general. Having the ability to use my specifically bound heavy attack button to do a heavy attack without first doing a light attack or fully swapping to melee would be so nice.

On 2020-09-19 at 9:39 PM, F.L.O. said:

compared to the fluent nature of melee 3.0.

Nah, that makes it exactly what melee 3.0 did to over 80% of the stances (i mean animations and attack properties, not keybinds themselves, forward, block, forward block and static setup is much better than pause hold jank), the opposite of having a functional flow.

• 2 months later...

Archived