Jump to content

Personal Style: One Life


AreeSoothsayer

Recommended Posts

Just thought I would share my play style here. Warframe is really easy, with all those lives you get to use. So I play as if I have only one life. If I turn DEAD then I extract. I actually enjoyed back when you had limited Daily revives per Warframe. Gave ya a reason to have more than one favorite frame to play.

 

(Although being a pack rat and loot collector I will continue playing if something epic or a mountainload of loot would be lost but I would extract solo if possible.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AreeSoothsayer said:

Just thought I would share my play style here. Warframe is really easy, with all those lives you get to use. So I play as if I have only one life. If I turn DEAD then I extract. I actually enjoyed back when you had limited Daily revives per Warframe. Gave ya a reason to have more than one favorite frame to play.

 

(Although being a pack rat and loot collector I will continue playing if something epic or a mountainload of loot would be lost but I would extract solo if possible.)

This is kinda something they experimented with with Arbitrations. If you are playing them solo, you die and thats it. In a group however, players have to gather 5 special orbs to revive you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Teoarrk said:

This is kinda something they experimented with with Arbitrations. If you are playing them solo, you die and thats it. In a group however, players have to gather 5 special orbs to revive you.

I know. I go in and do it every so often. When I like the mission type/planet combination.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, AreeSoothsayer said:

I know. I go in and do it every so often. When I like the mission type/planet combination.

It is a little frustrating that this kind of system is so limited though isn't it? I think that it could be expanded to include additional nodes at a time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Teoarrk said:

It is a little frustrating that this kind of system is so limited though isn't it? I think that it could be expanded to include additional nodes at a time.

You mean like an endless exterminate that has a spawn multiplier the more you kill the larger and larger groups of enemies come for you. =3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

You mean like an endless exterminate that has a spawn multiplier the more you kill the larger and larger groups of enemies come for you. =3

So like Sanctuary Onslaught but on one map and no timer and actually 

Spoiler

fun?

That would be nice. Throw in the difficulty system from Godhand and you've got yourself a deal. They could go with a corny 80s hair metal name like Slaystorm and replace Lotus with Kela de Thaym who would cheer you on as you go full rampage on the nameless hordes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...