Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Personal Style: One Life

AreeSoothsayer

Just thought I would share my play style here. Warframe is really easy, with all those lives you get to use. So I play as if I have only one life. If I turn DEAD then I extract. I actually enjoyed back when you had limited Daily revives per Warframe. Gave ya a reason to have more than one favorite frame to play.

(Although being a pack rat and loot collector I will continue playing if something epic or a mountainload of loot would be lost but I would extract solo if possible.)

Just now, AreeSoothsayer said:

Just thought I would share my play style here. Warframe is really easy, with all those lives you get to use. So I play as if I have only one life. If I turn DEAD then I extract. I actually enjoyed back when you had limited Daily revives per Warframe. Gave ya a reason to have more than one favorite frame to play.

(Although being a pack rat and loot collector I will continue playing if something epic or a mountainload of loot would be lost but I would extract solo if possible.)

This is kinda something they experimented with with Arbitrations. If you are playing them solo, you die and thats it. In a group however, players have to gather 5 special orbs to revive you.

6 minutes ago, Teoarrk said:

This is kinda something they experimented with with Arbitrations. If you are playing them solo, you die and thats it. In a group however, players have to gather 5 special orbs to revive you.

I know. I go in and do it every so often. When I like the mission type/planet combination.

Just now, AreeSoothsayer said:

I know. I go in and do it every so often. When I like the mission type/planet combination.

It is a little frustrating that this kind of system is so limited though isn't it? I think that it could be expanded to include additional nodes at a time.

8 minutes ago, Teoarrk said:

It is a little frustrating that this kind of system is so limited though isn't it? I think that it could be expanded to include additional nodes at a time.

You mean like an endless exterminate that has a spawn multiplier the more you kill the larger and larger groups of enemies come for you. =3

8 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

You mean like an endless exterminate that has a spawn multiplier the more you kill the larger and larger groups of enemies come for you. =3

So like Sanctuary Onslaught but on one map and no timer and actually 

Spoiler

fun?

That would be nice. Throw in the difficulty system from Godhand and you've got yourself a deal. They could go with a corny 80s hair metal name like Slaystorm and replace Lotus with Kela de Thaym who would cheer you on as you go full rampage on the nameless hordes.

Archived