Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

fluctus riven

(XBOX)YouDetttyPig

Question

3 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Dark_Zucker said:

this is probably one of the best mods you could get. damage and fire rate are always a plus, and toxin is an ingrediant for viral, the best status effect. - zoom is actually an upside aswell. easily 1-2k plat

Yeah, No. You might as well just tell the OP to search for Unicorn turds.

What you have here, OP, is transmute fodder. Simply because Archwing plays no vital role in Warframe, people don't buy archwing rivens. Archwing is long forgotten by DE, you WILL NOT sell the riven.

12 minutes ago, DorkulusDaddum said:

Yeah, No. You might as well just tell the OP to search for Unicorn turds.

What you have here, OP, is transmute fodder. Simply because Archwing plays no vital role in Warframe, people don't buy archwing rivens. Archwing is long forgotten by DE, you WILL NOT sell the riven.

The ones with good rolls actually go for a decent price, because min-maxers are ready to pay the price to first skip the farming of vitus essence to even get a riven for a specific gun and then skipping the dozens or even hundreds of thousands of kuva it could take to get a good roll.

HOWEVER finding one of those people to sell the mod to is a really slow process. I wouldn't transmute it, I would use it myself until I'd find a potential buyer. Fluctus even without a riven worked really well even in Steel Path AW missions so the weapon definitely isn't bad.

AW being forgotten by DE doesn't matter any more, because these weapons can be used in any missions outside of AW missions, and they are now even used when controlling Necramechs.

Archived