Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden Messages quest bug?

Aamonn

Question

Hi, I started the Hidden Messages quest a while back and hadn't finished it, now that I started playing again I want to finish it but I cant since I'm at a step where I need to craft the mirage neuroptics but its already crafted and just sitting in my inventory. I've watched a couple videos and Ordis should have updated the objective after crafting it. Since I don't even remember crafting it because it has been such a long time I don't know if Ordis said anything when I first completed the craft. 

Can I get another blueprint from somewhere other than the quest? I know with Cephalon Simaris you can but its only when you've complete the quest.

10 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, yaboilonely said:

Mirage's blueprint is from market. 

What do you mean by market? On warframe.market? Its only the prime one you can sell the normal ones. Or the in-game market? And its not the mirage blueprint I need its the blueprint for the neuroptics

10 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

tryed rerunning the Olympus, Mars nod to recraft one ?

I've tried running the mars mission too, but to no avail

9 hours ago, Aamonn said:

Hi, I started the Hidden Messages quest a while back and hadn't finished it, now that I started playing again I want to finish it but I cant since I'm at a step where I need to craft the mirage neuroptics but its already crafted and just sitting in my inventory. I've watched a couple videos and Ordis should have updated the objective after crafting it. Since I don't even remember crafting it because it has been such a long time I don't know if Ordis said anything when I first completed the craft. 

Can I get another blueprint from somewhere other than the quest? I know with Cephalon Simaris you can but its only when you've complete the quest.

try swaping the active quest as  that should fix it.
change to another quest an then back to the hidden messages to force quest to update
if that doesnt work have support help you out

Archived