Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Landcrafts

Silvrian

Bought two landcrafts maybe a week ago. Never received them, checked everywhere possible. 

Was hoping to get a response at least within a weeks time but seems that's not going to happen.

How often is it that buying things on the store never show up? I bought armor and packs without any issues, but when I bought two new ships, never got em...

1 minute ago, Silvrian said:

Wait yeah I bought so and so themed skins... What does that mean? Wouldn't that just change the skin of my current landcraft?😱

There are multiple Landing Crafts: Liset, Mantis, Scimitar, Xiphos, Nightwave.

You need to own the respective Landing Craft in order to apply a skin to it. So Liset-skins only work on the Liset and so on.

You can contact support and ask if the revert the transaction. If you scroll down on any Warframe-site then you will find the support there.

19 minutes ago, Silvrian said:

Wait yeah I bought so and so themed skins... What does that mean? Wouldn't that just change the skin of my current landcraft?😱

Skins are like paintjobs, or tuning kits for cars, basically.

You need something to put them on.

You can't buy a set of custom made bumbers for a BMW and put them on a Honda, you know? Just like you can't buy a Scimitar skin and put it on a Liset.

Archived