Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Time gated Prime mods are dumb

Fukoshi

5 hours ago, Fukoshi said:

You are missing the counter argument where you think I want them to be free, I said they should be their own kind of grind, like steel path rewards, not for free, that's dumb. I just want them to be obtainable through reasonable means, not waiting 3+ years for them.

A  cosmetic in no way, shape or form, decides the outcome of your build, there is no such thing as "this warframe needs Flow, Fleeting Expertise and Yamako Syandana(let's not talk about the arcane helmet variants, they are a different problem that should be addressed.)". Let's say another game for example, that also has veteran rewards, for days subscribed(FFXIV), not logged in!! , it is also an older game(2010), and even though it's 10 years old, the veteran "tier" only goes up to 330 Days!!! Not 800! And it's merely cosmetic items, no problem there, Because that's how it should be.

You clearly did not read the entire convo or the post itself in fact. Other that Primed Vigor, I have listed uses for all of them, in fact, Primed Sure Footed, is present in 90% of my builds, it is an amazing QoL upgrade, that should not be closed behind 200+ days. Primed Shred, is an amazing upgrade over Speed Trigger, or the normal Shred, Primed Fury is a must in every non Crit Melee weapon without having to get a riven for it.

Yea....I saw the simaris example of 125k standing as well. You do realize those aren't grinds at all, right? 

You think Primed fury should be unlocked for the same standing as a captura scene? 

Archived