Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

Choose Loyalty, and side with the Grineer to destroy Corpus forces and free your kin. Choose Sacrifice, siding with Corpus to halt the Grineer conquest and enslavement of colonies.

Both sides have reached out to the Lotus with reward offers for each contested location as well as rewards for the conflict as a whole.

this is so ....... WRONG ( so that I don`t say stupid/idiotic).

why ?  tenno dont take sides, tenno kill all.

The event is a great idea - some changes in the faction balance/ conflict and all, but the way tenno have to fight is .......

It could of been exploited even better .

Here is an example :

Lotus sais :

"Grinners invaded planet "X". Take advantage of the confussion and release our fellow tenno while keeping the Grinner forces at bay to allow Corpus troops to deploy."

(1000 enemies - Grineer even -  "Exterminate"  clause / condition for mission success from start for the entire duration of mission)

============================================================================================

Bloody version :

"Eliminate all corpus on the outpost . Better dead then slaves".

============================================================================================

Mission faze 1 :

Lotus :

"A tenno agent is searching the outpost for the cryopod, rezist untill further notice ( Survival type mission 5 minutes)".

OR

Lotus :

"Gather all intelligence files on this outpost so that we can compile the data and find the location of the cryopod (SPY type mission)"

Mission faze 2 :

Lotus :

"We have the location of the cryopod, here is a data unit ( or whatever is called ) we need to open it. Go to the cryopod and defend while we hack the lock by fending off Grinner and Corpus forces" (Mobile Defence type mission or 5 Waves defence type mission).

Mission faze 3 :

Lotus :

"It seems that the Corpus scientists have already opened the cryopod and have relocated the tenno. Find the base supervisor and capture him for interogation" (Capture type mission)

Once the target is capture it could be added another 5 minutes survival as an excuse for interogation , untill you have the data.

Mission faze 4 :

Lotus :

"We have the location of the tenno. go rescue him" (Rescue type mission).

And with the hostage we extract.

Mission end(if you have the 1000 kills, if not, protect the hostage while killing).

Or any sort of mission type combination that would make a story.

This way tenno push back the Grineer invasion and rescue the sleeping beauties from Corpus.

Rewards could of been handed as stolen technology from the battlefield, since both sides tested experimental weaponds in this conflict.

And yes , the rewards are divided between the choosen faction.They could makes us pick also at the end of the event.

Edited by darkino

i'm sad only because this event start at 6am on my time.. can join event at 5pm :(.. lose 1st wave and his reward .. and prob. ill lose more from this event only because ppl work... im not alone... don't know why they move events from weekend to middle of the week..

other problem is .. did DEV team make any new system that can prevent some clans and ppl to reach/win with they points only because they change tier for they clan - like in last event.. few clans change they tiers just before event end to win in his tier or reach higher place !

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to last longer than previous events so you will probably be good at the weekend. Also it's starting in the middle of the week because that's when content updates are scheduled for, that way they can fix bugs before the weekend unlike when content came out Friday and no one was working through the weekend.

This event is pretty fantastic. My only complaint is the battle pay seems a bit skewed in favor of the Grineer, which means I most likely wont be getting my beautiful corpus rewards :( But that's mostly fine, all the rewards are pretty great here, well done DE. On a related note, this event keeps making me think of The Boondock Saints.

xh9lx.jpg

Okay guys it seems we do get both tier 3 rewards but we need to be on the oppsing side making like the grinner/corpus wins and take note of a few points

TIER THREE - Complete 100 missions, with the reward determined by two factors: the victorious side AND if you supported them (you did more missions for them, than against them).

IF the Corpus win:

And you supported them: The ferocious DETRON hand-cannon. The Detron will be super-charged along with a new weapon slot!

You did not support them: A DETRON blueprint, reverse-engineered by the Lotus.

IF the Grineer win:

And you supported them: The semi-automatic BRAKK hand-cannon. It comes super-charged and with a weapon slot included!

You did not support them: A BRAKK blueprint stolen from a Grineer datacenter.

This better not be like those other events where those of us that have lives get screwed over because we couldn't get X many missions before those without lives completed and thus ended any and all chances of completing X when we do finally get the time to do so.....

(from what I've seen, it looks exactly that...)

No.

Is 2000.

Before mission I had ~ 505k creds.

After mission only 515k creds.

rewards given after end of conflict. what you got was just the standard mission rewards

I can confirm this, just got 150k credits after one battle (not the mission!) ended and I helped the corpus.