Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

What happens if we support both ? I mean same number of missions each side ?

not sure if this has been asked or answered already, but what happens if you're 50 missions each for corpus and grineer, total of 100, when the event ends?

What happens if you support both fractions in an equal amount of battles?

+1

We need an answer to this!!

I kinda want the Machete and the Corpus gun... but that's not gonna happen. No matter who wins, the loosers won't get a melee weapon, and no one gets the "looser" weapon.. What'll they do with the weapons for the loosing side? Just never release them?

/e: misread :o

Edited by Love2Camp

For those confused, there is a post by a fellow Tenno that clarifies everything pretty well https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122997-understanding-the-gradivus-dilemma-event-breakdown-work-in-progress'>HERE

EDIT: He says himself it is just his opinion but it seems to make sense. Ultimately we still need official word from DE on the matter.

Edited by polaris120990

Losing team should give out the BPs to its supporters...

DE, THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. I sided with the corpus to obtain their weapons, not greneirs. That simply isn't fair. My faith and hope in this game is going downhill fast, and has been for a while. Also, why did u basically rig this event for grenier to win?

Edited by KaneTheDark

I wish the rewards would be more balanced. The grineer give out catalysts, morphics, and orokin cells. All very sought after goods. Meanwhile, the corpus just gave out credits, which anyone can get from any mission. I suggest they give out mods or auras to help even the playing field and spice things up. What do you think?

Your move, DE.

-Thanks!

Ugh.. may as well go stupid Grineer to get the phase 3 reward. Too many fools wanting to play it straight, save the Tenno, and be good little ninjas instead of finding out what Zanuka is. 

Because we'll never find out what Zanuka is if the Grineer win. Obviously we will eventually.

And usually it's in bad form to call people "fools" for disagreeing with your opinion. Grow up.

Just wanted to say thanks for the UI changes, buttons look and perform better then previous versions. Also I like a lot the change in foundry, now I see how many of items I have before I go craft them. So no more double checking:)

Only question I have: Event, is it possible to get from grineer the katana, and then work for corpus on Tier 3 missions and get their laser weapon? Or are tiers ment only as how many times you run mission, eg 25 times, tier 2 - 100 times, tier 3? Thanks for conclusion

This is actually pretty evil :D

I mean sure, one's conscience would say choose Grineer to save your kin, at the same time your kin might choose to exchange their future for halting the grineer. Interesting lorewise, and even if you don't look at it like this, the rewards are just as 2-faced.

One side grineer melee looks badass while prova isn't a very tempting weapon for me (let's face it, most people don't use it apart from leveling it once, I have seen Machete way more), while the corpus handcannon seems awfully sci-fi and badass - and as a contrast, I have some negative feelings looking at the grineer one (it seems damn inbalanced)...

Anyways, good job DE you made the choice hard (as it was meant to), though I still had no chance to try the event itself in-game. But soon, work hours are over and even weekend is drawing closer... blood will flow in rivers of crimson! Mwahahaha!

I for one gotta side with the Grineer I think (actually wanted to side with corpus, but I can't leave my kin in their hands).

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

So, let's break it down real quick:

T1:

- Get a Badge with atleast 5 Missions completed for the side of your choice.

T2:

- 25 Missions completed, regardless of the faction.
Reward will be determined by the winning side.

That means you will get a Weapon in any case.

T3:

- 100 Missions completed.

You get the Weapon regardlessly.

The Weapon is crafted and supercharged if you supported the winners, otherwise the weapon is just a BP.

So, as it stands right now, Grinner $&*#^%rymacy is the prevailing atm., assuming Grineer trash is going to win, will we ever get the chance to obtain the Corpus rewards?

Canada is part of North AMERICA.

Thank you, as a person who lives in New York, and can see Canada outside my window, it drives me nuts when people say Canadians aren't American..

On Topic

DE, please fix the rewards so Corpus supporters can get the Corpus rewards..

Edited by Flackenstien