Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

I was hesitant to even take part in this event. After seeing the update notes, I'm inclined to choose Corpus. Not for the rewards, but to stop enslavement.

Same here, but when I see Grineer machete "ehhh" - well above all I decided to go with Corpus, we will see how it goes :P 

This event is something! SOMETHING BIG! To make us decide and choose sides, keep in mind after-effects, DE you're GREAT. ^^ Love you guys! 

Sry DE but the reward system sucks and i realy have to rethink to play on ... u play 200 missions for the "wrong" side and get punished compared to one who played 101 for the winning one ?

u ill lose a  catalyst and a weapon slot for doing more work ? this is .. sry bullsH.

This event was a great idea, the ability to chose sides is awesome. However most people will be choosing the winning side so they can get the super charged weapon, or choosing the side that offers the best ' battle pay' rewards and not choosing based on lore and the side they want to win. Its also hard to enjoy this event with the intense lag. I think the fact that we cant obtain both the T3 rewards is kind of a bummer, even if you will release them later on.

Those Fluxrifle Corpusguys can get pretty annoying.

Hordes of enemies + 10 of them + laggs = Dead in like 3 seconds.

It is nice that this event isnt easy, but it shouldnt get ridiculousy and annoying.

Maybe nerf that damage a bit. Grineer are way to easy compared to Corpus.