Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.5.0: The Gradivus Dilemma

[DE]Rebecca

My guess is that the Grineer are holding their tongue about wanting the Cryopods for themselves, and are TRYING to make it seem like they won't abuse the tenno if they are won by the Grineer. Alad is trying to be transparent, while Sargas is trying to pull the wool over the Tenno's eyes. Like he's not going to completely mutilate the Tenno he gets his hands on.

Is it already over??

I believe so.. Grineer won 3 and corpus won one.. Sucks and was no way i'd have got to 100.. only got about 40 done.. event was over way too soon.. Alright for people in -8h time zones but i was in bed when this started. Oh well.. next time

Edit: if this isn't the end and there are more missions to be announced, great. let's hope so

Edit 2: MORE ANNOUNCED NOW. Ignore above

Edited by gicronin

I have to say that if the first 4 events are any indicator, it seems that there are many more people playing for Grineer. If all of the missions in the Warframe universe that are Corpus or Grineer go into the cycle and get converted to Grineer, that is going to turn this game into Wargrineer. 

I for one do not want to have only Grineer and Infested to fight against in the future...

its quite sad, that most of players prefer grineer instant-rewards...

I rly like to get DETRON due to its visual! this is a GUN IMO... i dont like grineer style arms - they look like bizon's misbirth :LoL:

yep i like the DETRON too but as i see, we are not going to get it...

For all you people who think the event is over, it is not! When a mission reaches 100% for one of the two fractions, it is considered conquered(if the Grineer won) or defended if the Corpus won. If the Grineer won, the regular version of the mission will turn into a Grineer mission instead of the usual Corpus mission. And after all available missions are conquered or defended, the next set of missions is activated. It can be a single mission or multiple ones at a time like the last set. So please stop writing posts about the event being over when it is clearly not.