Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

wukong in conclave

Mazrou

Wukong received a rework to his abilities (and passive) within the past 2 years. Any warframe that receives a rework is banned from conclave until they can balance the abilities. Ember and Vauban are banned too, even though they were available before their reworks - just like Wukong.

We continue to hope that these frames will be balanced for conclave again one day soon.

7 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Conclave in general needs a complete rework or removed altogether. DE has shown little to no interest in conclave in what seems like years.

2 hours ago, M21112 said:

i agree no one cares about the conclave </3

Sad but true :( 

When I first saw a Warframe trailer back in... 2013? It looked so cool, dodging around, sliding from cover to cover, taking precision shots, slicing enemies with nimble yet deadly swords at juuuust the right moment. It looked like an absolute blast, and something that I could really sink my teeth into, learning skills for years - getting better and better every time. 

I'm not sure what happened to that vision. Nowadays it seems more like "Stack damage reduction, dodging wastes time and the grind is too long. Forget shooting or nimble slices, just hold W and mash E, all the enemies will melt." These days I mostly play solo with underpowered weapons to feel that original vision come to life. But! Conclave has that feeling every single time, it's awesome. Just a real shame that they let it die. Still got a few friends that play it though, we're still having fun :)

1 hour ago, Sevek7 said:

Sad but true :( 

When I first saw a Warframe trailer back in... 2013? It looked so cool, dodging around, sliding from cover to cover, taking precision shots, slicing enemies with nimble yet deadly swords at juuuust the right moment. It looked like an absolute blast, and something that I could really sink my teeth into, learning skills for years - getting better and better every time. 

I'm not sure what happened to that vision. Nowadays it seems more like "Stack damage reduction, dodging wastes time and the grind is too long. Forget shooting or nimble slices, just hold W and mash E, all the enemies will melt." These days I mostly play solo with underpowered weapons to feel that original vision come to life. But! Conclave has that feeling every single time, it's awesome. Just a real shame that they let it die. Still got a few friends that play it though, we're still having fun :)

DE feels that there is no financial reason to invest into conclave.

TBH if they flushed out the game mode and made competitive modes that weren't crap it could be pretty enjoyable.

Hell, if they just added bots to fill the roster when there aren't enough players it would see more activity. As it is, finding a conclave match is near impossible.

Archived