Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

White Screen

CalmLikeAB0mb

After update 29.2.0, every time i start a mission the game start loading normaly on the "ship" loading screen and when i enter on the tileset (before starting doing anything) my screen gets all white for like 2 sec. happens too when i enter on relays (leaving my ship)

Anyone have this problem too and found a way to remove it or its a bug?

Edit: 17-10-2020

only happen when im the host.

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Viges said:

:crylaugh:

JUST close your eyes at the start of the mission, ez fix muh dude :crylaugh:

:facepalm:

Nah, if theres an issue in game that's causing a lot of us having to physically look away due to it causing sensory overload then it's an issue which needs fixing, especially when it's something that wasnt there before an update.

11 hours ago, Butterfly85 said:

Nah, if theres an issue in game that's causing a lot of us having to physically look away due to it causing sensory overload then it's an issue which needs fixing, especially when it's something that wasnt there before an update.

Someone who still plays this game could think like that, yea, but not DE.

In case it was not obvious I was making fun of DE for not fixing a critical bug that causes players to be blinded by the game EVERY mission for WEEKS.

Maybe they need a studio for that to make some new animations or voicelines or smth who knows leonardo dicaprio laughing GIF

Archived