Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate

(NSW)Zaican

Question

4 answers to this question

Just now, (NSW)Zaican said:

K because the parts i want are in the opposite syndicates which r Suda and arbiter of hexis

I recommend offering to trade syndicate augments and weapon parts in exchange for the stuff you want. It's likely you'll find a player who is also in need of stuff from your syndicate and will be happy to trade.

As a side note, I've seen archgun parts drop from archwing missions, at least on a grineer tileset. I don't know how many of them are included as drops in missions, or what are their chances, but it's still an alternative as any other.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

I recommend offering to trade syndicate augments and weapon parts in exchange for the stuff you want. It's likely you'll find a player who is also in need of stuff from your syndicate and will be happy to trade.

As a side note, I've seen archgun parts drop from archwing missions, at least on a grineer tileset. I don't know how many of them are included as drops in missions, or what are their chances, but it's still an alternative as any other.

Only certain parts drop, like the pheadra part. Most of the parts are from syndicate. 

Archived